The Weirdest Place You've Jerked Off Before

digdugsj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In one of those shuttle vans going home from the airport late one night. I was alone in the back seat, but the two benches in front of me were packed. I spewed all over the van floor.

Reactions: SobonEnNYC

B_curiousaboutthis

Experimental Member
Media
I started truly jerking off when I was 12. Since then, as best that I can recall, I have done it at the below locations.

Indoors:
1. Started at my grandparents did it in all 7 of the rooms of their house.
2. My next door neighbors house where my best friend lived, every room of that house as well
3. My parents house all rooms including basement and attic.
4. Multiple public restrooms, gas stations, college, department stores, work, state park, YMCA shower
5. Hotel rooms
6. My cousins house, with him. I was 16 he was 20 something.
Outdoors:
1. Train trussel near my house
2. Woods near my house
3. Driving
4. Parking lots, dept stores, YMCA, college
5. Shed at my grandparents, and my friends
6. My uncles swimming pool, using the return jet, multiple times

Last edited:

joker25

Cherished Member
Media
Wow! Quite a few places but I'll try and remember them!
1) Every single airport urinal I've ever been at!
2) Driving at night
3) The showers at the pool / gym (With or without people there, just trickier with people!)
4) Off my 4th floor balcony
5) Restaurant restrooms
6) School restrooms
7) School playground
8) Church restrooms
9) Malls
10) Ocean
11) Camping while suntanning naked
12) Forests
13) Movie theaters!
14) Just now!

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah --

Out the window of a trailer home I was renting.

"So what?" you might say, until I say that it was out the big, louvered end window, the one facing the parking area and the road that passed by the trailer park.

Last night, it was on the roof of my four-story building, standing on the stairs that lead to the elevator equipment room with my legs visible through the window to the stairwell, spunking on the roof that covered the stairwell.

coutter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've jerked off in at least 30 different countries. There is a lot of cum in those hotel rooms

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow..Mine was very extreme, and exciting. I was in my early 20's, sittng alone in the back seat of the car while on a trip. I was horney, and decided to release some energy. Usually when I travel I always have pillows and blankets. So I just laid my pillow over my lap and looked around as usual. All the while rubbing the top my hard dick. Man did it feel great. Then all of a sudden I got that feeling deep in my balls. Here it came gushing out all over my pillow and in the inside of my pants. I was tring my best not make any strange sounds, but I was quite nad still until it was over. Man did it feel great....messy, but what a relief.
You may be thinking that's not extreme, well my parents were in the front seat, dad was driving....:biggrin1:

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am an IT engineer and i was at a portacabin, pre the client's move it, doing some cabling. I keep seeing this fit hunky guy walk past in the yard, with his top off and lovely toned body.. I was trying to work but when ever i saw him, my jeans were stretching like mad, I was rock hard, I knew I had to blow my load i was so horny.

I left the cabling and sat at one of the desks took my cock out and started wanking, oh man that felt so good, i kept glancing out the window, when this fit guy started to approach, the portacabin, I thought omg but i was too hard to get back in my jeans without completely dropping then and put myself away, I was already starting to twitch when he approached and he was making i worse..

He knocked on the open outside door, and call out, I was so so turned on, as I didn;t reply he walked in and come round to the office I was so called working in, he could clearly see from the door my cock hard and throbbing, he smiled and approached, i could see a growing hardon in his jeans, OMG he was beautiful... he clearly was interested and as he got closer i could hear his breathing, i reached out and unzipped his straining jeans, mmmm, I unbuttoned his jeans waist button and i could see this lovely hard cock in his tight boxer briefs... I unhooked them from his cock and saw he was a very big boy indeed.. mmm, I took him in my mouth and he moaned I carried on wanking myself with my right hand and sucking him and holding his balls and cock with my left,, my mouth was working his whole cock length which must have been about 8.5" and about 6.5" ish thick,, and uncut, my tongue was working well he started to twitch just as I was shooting my load... (as it turned out all over his jean which were now around his ankles..)... he must have noticed me cumming and started moaning and throbbing as his balls tightend an I had my first shot of his hot sweet cum, mmmm . He was about 26 ish and recovered quickly, and stood me up and dropped my jeans and boxer briefs and rubbed his cock on my arse, i was ready for him, but he stripped off my shirt and I turned around and kissed him, I said I want to see you fuck me.. so I lay on the desk on my back and he fucked my gently at first then good and hard... at first it hurt getting him in but once in and i relaxed it was heaven... we kissed and cuddled he must have still been able to taste his own cum in my mouth, mmmmm

Needless to say not much cabling done, and yeah i met him two or three times after that...

Jeffonback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Beach (day and night), Car (at least once a week in the car), Parks, Work, train/bus, buddies back yard when we were kids (behind his garage was great).

One time I got off work late, around 11:30, a was driving home when I got stopped by a train. There were no other cars around so I leaned back pulled out my cock and went to work knowing it would be a long train. Out of the corner of my eye I spot a guy on a bicycle sitting there watching me. Of course I didn't let him stop me, I gave him a nice show and finished up about the same time as the train.

Another time I was in AZ and had to drive back to L.A. in the middle of the night, it was hot, so I got naked and drove most of the way home that way. I pulled off the road a few times and shot my load in the desert. Felt great.

AmieFist

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:wink:OMG This is the thread I've been waiting for!

probably the wirdest place i jacked off was while i was riding my bike;)
i was riding down the country road, got hard, and jo all the way home, came 3 times

Reactions: SobonEnNYC