The weirdest thing happened to me when I was masturbating today.........

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
Okay,I was masturbating this afternoon and just as I started to get wet I experienced this odd ache and the overwhelming urge for penetration:confused: Have any of you other gals experienced this?:confused:

That happens whenever I chat with Sorcerer.:eek: Sorry, back to the ladies. :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
Okay,I was masturbating this afternoon and just as I started to get wet I experienced this odd ache and the overwhelming urge for penetration:confused: Have any of you other gals experienced this?:confused:

Oh yes Horny oh yes...

Yep, its ache and ache to be penetrated and contract like a very thight fist....is a torture if not get to be penetrated and relieve...:rolleyes:

:grinning-smiley-003 Yep!!!

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes! Sometimes masturbating is like scratching an itch that won't go away... it just makes you hornier! When I'm in need of penetration, nothing else will do. Toys help, but they don't truly satisfy me either.

:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderboy said:
I need a girlfriend :(

lol I miss penetration.

:biggrin1:

Hey Wonderboy do you feel aching this way too ?

Welcome to the aching singles united group....:tongue:

:grouphug: :beerchug2:

gilbert418

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always need penetration during masturbation; and a finger doesn't always work and I really don't like vibrators. The bf lives 360 miles away.:confused:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I think all girls (& some guys) get to the point were they need penetration and masturbating just freels like dangling a lollie infront of a baby.

I find for me if when im masturbating just getting the hips and pelvis moving like i would during sex is enough but when thats not either im on the phone to my guy telling him to get his ass over here asap otherwise its just make do with a finger or two

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often get a deep ache in the groin that travels up my penis because we haven't engaged in penetrating sex in a long time. My wife is still working on dilating to a larger diameter.

pink kitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I sometimes get this pain in my genitals when I'm too horny and can't get off; it's what I would think the female equivalent to "blue balls" is. Sometimes that happens... :thinkerg:

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe this is an over-generalization, but in this respect, girls are lucky. When a girl wants actual penetration, all she has to do is lower her standards. A guy is not so lucky. I understand the yearning for penetration, and I'm lucky enough to have a release right now (she's a sweet girl). However, when a guy has this feeling, if he is not in the right situation, he's S.O.L. If a girl is in that situation where she is yearning, all she has to do is lower her standards. Guys are not so lucky. A guy can lower his standards all he wants, but he may still not get booty. All a girl has to do is find a living, breathing guy. The only time it gets complicated is when a girl is in a relationship where she is not willing to do it with any other guy. In which case, kudos for your loyalty. But, enough for my rant. The psychiatrists may say that girls have "penis envy," but guys surely have "sex envy."

This rant is brought to you by the letters "J" and "C," as in "Jose" and "Cuervo." Sorry if I've offended anyone.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LongPhatDong said:
Maybe this is an over-generalization, but in this respect, girls are lucky. When a girl wants actual penetration, all she has to do is lower her standards. A guy is not so lucky. I understand the yearning for penetration, and I'm lucky enough to have a release right now (she's a sweet girl). However, when a guy has this feeling, if he is not in the right situation, he's S.O.L. If a girl is in that situation where she is yearning, all she has to do is lower her standards. Guys are not so lucky. A guy can lower his standards all he wants, but he may still not get booty. All a girl has to do is find a living, breathing guy. The only time it gets complicated is when a girl is in a relationship where she is not willing to do it with any other guy. In which case, kudos for your loyalty. But, enough for my rant. The psychiatrists may say that girls have "penis envy," but guys surely have "sex envy."

This rant is brought to you by the letters "J" and "C," as in "Jose" and "Cuervo." Sorry if I've offended anyone.

Well, dont know about the lower standard thing...i think people are just different...some people just have sex when they feel the need others prefer have some kind of conection before have sex...

I dont put my heart aside while having sex...i cant separate sex and love...thats the way iam and have to be true to myself.

I do feel very empty if i just release my sexual appetite, wash and go...:rolleyes: i did that in the past and didn't like it. No one will kind of pressure me to give to it...and i had bad experiences giving up to with peer pressures...

Is very possible to find men that think the same way i do or at least understands where iam coming from...

Many men as you say are not are getting "lucky" too. Women have the power some say...well...the thing that i care is that my body is my own and like to protect it...i'm no goddess or saint but i do like myself a lot.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Karen M said:
Yes! Sometimes masturbating is like scratching an itch that won't go away... it just makes you hornier! When I'm in need of penetration, nothing else will do. Toys help, but they don't truly satisfy me either.

:smile:

And thank the great Earth Goddess for that, otherwise men would be completely unnecessary.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. If I want to be inside a girl (which I do) I have to take her on x amount of dates over the course of at least a few weeks...usually months. Then I'm allowed to kiss with tongues...a week later, dry humping etc.

I do get an ache though Gisella :p

I feel I must be forever servicing a hot girl with my wonder rod...of course its a secret. If only they knew ;)

Maybe I should just drop my pants in a club like I've been advised lol.

Alas, I must remain aching...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderboy said:
Yeah. If I want to be inside a girl (which I do) I have to take her on x amount of dates over the course of at least a few weeks...usually months. Then I'm allowed to kiss with tongues...a week later, dry humping etc.

I do get an ache though Gisella :p

I feel I must be forever servicing a hot girl with my wonder rod...of course its a secret. If only they knew ;)

Maybe I should just drop my pants in a club like I've been advised lol.

Alas, I must remain aching...

hehehe...:confused:

I'm confuse now...:tongue:

Please, drop your pants...:biggrin1: do whatever u want for sure.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderboy...you have to drop your pants at the club or some other public place!

Than you gonna have real reactions to that - right there.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh man what a situation...but you do not seem shy at all...

Hope u get lucky very soon!!!

:tongue: