The Welcoming

stiffpoles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hiya LPSG! I've been a member since October but I do not remember signing up so, please let me introduce myself. I'm a single, sexy Latino fella that is educated, motivated, adventurous, sexy, Latino guy here! Looking for fun, interesting, open-minded people looking to share some fun! I am big on foreplay and oral sex. I am mostly versatile but sex with guys and gals taught me to learn different pleasures...;) I pride myself on being an equal opportunity lover. I'm open-minded when it comes to most nekked activities but, if asked to do something I haven't done, I'll give it the "college try." ;) I've also been with straight guys before and honestly, 'straight' doesn't exist. lol I'll see you nekked soon! Cheers!

View attachment Giving my ex a helping hand.mp4

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Lokopajero

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hiya LPSG! I've been a member since October but I do not remember signing up so, please let me introduce myself. I'm a single, sexy Latino fella that is educated, motivated, adventurous, sexy, Latino guy here! Looking for fun, interesting, open-minded people looking to share some fun! I am big on foreplay and oral sex. I am mostly versatile but sex with guys and gals taught me to learn different pleasures...;) I pride myself on being an equal opportunity lover. I'm open-minded when it comes to most nekked activities but, if asked to do something I haven't done, I'll give it the "college try." ;) I've also been with straight guys before and honestly, 'straight' doesn't exist. lol I'll see you nekked soon! Cheers!

A piece of Art!!! HOT