The West Memphis Three are freed!

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's something I'm really happy about, I first posted about this issue 5 years ago!

I've helped raise funds, helped sell merch and even followed one of my favourite musicians around for almost a year helping raise awareness!

It's amazing what people can do to help overturn a system they know is wrong!

Proof that there is definitely hope for America's future.
(Not economically speaking of course)

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mephistopheles is right. and yes, this was LONG OVERDUE. now, if we can bring the evil bastard or bastards who killed the three little boys to justice. we can only hope and pray that will happen. NO child should EVER have to face such a horrendous fate, anywhere.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those three need some sort of public apology, financial reparations and the jobs of everyone on the prosecution and judge.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Those three need some sort of public apology, financial reparations and the jobs of everyone on the prosecution and judge.

They're still guilty in the eyes of the law, it was the courts loophole... Just incase those men did want something for wrongful imprisonment.

They can't get it now because they were made to plead guilty to be set free.

Apparently Peter Jackson is pouring huge amounts of cash into a private investigation though, to have their names cleared. A lot of people with money and a REAL ability to help have taken notice, and that's the reason these men were probably set free to begin with.

Last edited:

Who_Dun_It

Just Browsing
Media
They're still guilty in the eyes of the law, it was the courts loophole... Just incase those men did want something for wrongful imprisonment.

They can't get it now because they were made to plead guilty to be set free.

Apparently Peter Jackson is pouring huge amounts of cash into a private investigation though, to have their names cleared. A lot of people with money and a REAL ability to help have taken notice, and that's the reason these men were probably set free to begin with.

That's what kind of burns me about this, the legal system strewed these guys, and they use that as an out for the system!