LazyKing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
windtalkerways said:
HickBoy...:biggrin1:

LazyKing...too bad I don't have her powers!:tongue:

Novice...I actually went and found this.
He was a bit of alright, even though for
the boys in the band! :wink:

View attachment 749

Hmm... if you did... what would you do with them? :biggrin1:

Novice, I think you look kinda look like the kid from Goonies... LOL

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
LazyKing said:
Novice, I think you look kinda look like the kid from Goonies... LOL
I feel an edit and an attachment removal coming over me.

Wait a minute! I'm not fat, I'm not Asian, and I'm not Josh Brolin, so that leaves Sean Astin, and Corey Feldman. Um, not hardly.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to get "are you Brooke Burke???" a LOT, but since she married a rich man and took herself off of E's "Wild On" series, that has faded. Now if I hear any one, it's Eva Longoria from "Desperate Housewives". Since Eva is about 5' tall and wears a size 0, any resemblance must be based on the long dark hair and brown eyes. :tongue:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
Really, what celebrity do I resemble? I truly can't tell, there seems to be nobody, for as much as I know; certainly I can't pose as body double for most of the female A-list actresses. Obviously, I have some assets too much to do so. Or does anyone see someone in me?

No celebs, Claire. Just a couple of deities: Botticelli's Venus, and Hera, the queen of the gods.

xlator_8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been told several times that I strongly resemble "Weird Al" Yankovic. Since he's younger, I guess he resembles me.

People have actually done a double-take on the steet and I don't really think it was my good looks (nor was my fly open).

The attached pic could actually have been me a few years ago. An old passport pic proves it.

Attachments

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
dunno about appearance, but i smell a lot like king kong

Funny, Rock!

I think our appearance is sometimes akin
to when we hear our voice on tape. I
never seem to think I look like my photos
but I suppose that's because we see a
mirror image of what everyone else sees.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
Now, Jeremy Irons or Tommy Lee Jones, depending on my hair/facial hair style. Used to get the MacGiver (sp.) guy in the late 80's.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gagger said:
Now, Jeremy Irons or Tommy Lee Jones, depending on my hair/facial hair style. Used to get the MacGiver (sp.) guy in the late 80's.

Tommy Lee Jones looks fairly good to me, he makes a quite handsome and energetic expression when he acts. But MacGiver? Even back in the 80s, I didn't like this hairstyle!

However, thank you, HickBoy for your input on my resemblance. But decide for yourself what looks better: Me, painted in oil or me, oiled?

And Webster, the Ali McGraw tip was great. She's close to my height, too, and has acted in some of my favorite movies (The Getaway, Convoy). Reminding me of past days *dreamy stare*

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I look a little like a shorter version of Pete Sampras. But, I don't have any balding spots, and... I suck at tennis (although I love watching it and I do play other racquet sports).

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
*snip*
However, thank you, HickBoy for your input on my resemblance. But decide for yourself what looks better: Me, painted in oil or me, oiled?
*snip*

I think that if you're ever at Charleston Air Force Base you should stop by and let me oil you up (and down) and paint your portrait.

That way we could have a painting in oil of you, oiled. It would approach Nirvana.

Do you fly C-17s?

CreamLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been told I look like a younger Todd Bridges... Mabee a little I guess, the only similarity I see is in the relaxed kind of open face he has. I keep my hair long too so mabee that helped. I have also been told I looked just like Woopie Goldberg if she were a Caucasian Male, and I were a Black Woman. Ok I made that up...:rolleyes: