The "what celebrity do you resemble" thread

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sexycobra said:
There are a lot of people from whom we haven't heard on this thread... I'd be curious to know what celebrity do they resemble.

Maybe they don't resemble anybody other than themselves. :rolleyes:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
OMG! I can't believe you posted that for all the world to see! I thought we agreed that we were going to say the baby was premature!

Ooooppppppzzzzzzz.....I meant to say that I bought Kim a really nice ring at Tiffany's as a Christmas and birthday present and don't mind her if you just happen to see her out shopping for maternity clothes. :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
prepstudinsc said:
Ooooppppppzzzzzzz.....I meant to say that I bought Kim a really nice ring at Tiffany's as a Christmas and birthday present and don't mind her if you just happen to see her out shopping for maternity clothes. :wink:

Precious! So, it wasnt an engagement ring after all? You are going to let me take the full brunt of our little"Mistake by the lake"? For shame! You cherry poppin' daddy, you!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tallguypns said:
Hi, I thought this might be a fun thread. What celebrity do you think you resemble, or have been told you resemble. If possible post a photo of that celeb with your post.

I'm often told I resemble Brad Garrett, party because I'm tall, and party because of my face.

http://www.everybodylovesray.com/html/meetcast/stars/garrett.html

Edit: Also, feel free to agree or disagree or point out other resemblances if you notice them amongst us.

Hmm. Yeah, I can see that. I've been told I look like Nicole Kidman and every other red-haired celebrity on the telly. That is, except for Carrot Top.

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been told that I look like an Asian Benicio Del Toro before. I think it was mainly because of my hair at the time. I've done some "extras" work in a couple of Hollywood films, and the hairdressers always tell me that they think that my hair is gorgeous. Meh, i's a'ight. It looked sort of like his in this pic...

http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/113....jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Del Toro, Benicio

And sorry for my lack of a personal pic. For the reason why I am not "photo verified" click here...

http://www.lpsg.org/showthread.php?p=420972#post420972

Yup, I am officially the least technologically advanced Asian in America. :biggrin1: