The "what celebrity do you resemble" thread

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When people see pictures of me in my twenties they say I'm a dead ringer for Jennifer Love Hewitt, so I guess I look like Jennifer Love Hewitt with some extra years.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In high school my drama coach told me I looked like a young John Wayne. I've also heard Morrisey about 10 years ago, but I don't think so now...

I'm happy to think I look like me, on a good day...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This will make y'all laugh out loud, but between 1987 and 1990 I was mistaken for Whitney Houston on three separate occassions and Diana Ross once. Honest, I am not lying!

The first time I was mistaken for Whitney was New Year's Day 1987. I was working in retail and my mom called me at the mall to remind me to bring home a loaf of bread and a pound of bacon. I stopped at a Krauszer's convenience store near home and kinda noticed a group of pre-teen girls looking at me and giggling but didn't really pay them any mind.

When I got outside I heard one of them on the pay phone telling someone to hurry up and get there as Whitney Houston was done shopping and leaving the store. I somehow managed to get in my car without bursting into laughter for them to hear.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This will make y'all laugh out loud, but between 1987 and 1990 I was mistaken for Whitney Houston on three separate occassions and Diana Ross once. Honest, I am not lying!

The first time I was mistaken for Whitney was New Year's Day 1987. I was working in retail and my mom called me at the mall to remind me to bring home a loaf of bread and a pound of bacon. I stopped at a Krauszer's convenience store near home and kinda noticed a group of pre-teen girls looking at me and giggling but didn't really pay them any mind.

When I got outside I heard one of them on the pay phone telling someone to hurry up and get there as Whitney Houston was done shopping and leaving the store. I somehow managed to get in my car without bursting into laughter for them to hear.

YOu dont say? Wow...:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Holy shit!!!

So Was I!!! I thought it was just a fluke as I was going through my, "Dress-like-a-diva" stage... and I had people come up to me asking for my autograph. *

*The above statement is VERY MUCH A JOKE.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You look like Erroll FLynn? Where are my smelling salts! How do you keep from having your students rip you into shreds?
I insist that they confine all the ripping to my clothes. :wink:

I love Errol Flynn!
I love swashbuckling!

I thought it was just a fluke as I was going through my, "Dress-like-a-diva" stage... and I had people come up to me asking for my autograph. *
*The above statement is VERY MUCH A JOKE.
Am I the only person here that is disappointed Jeff didn't really have a dress-like-a-diva phase? I was looking forward to the video of that!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I insist that they confine all the ripping to my clothes. :wink:

I love swashbuckling!

Am I the only person here that is disappointed Jeff didn't really have a dress-like-a-diva phase? I was looking forward to the video of that!

FF, like I don't give you enough videos as it is:tongue:

If this helps unravel the mystery that is JB, I used to get compared to Freddie Prinze JR when I was younger...we had the same eyebrows and brown eyes

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
FF, like I don't give you enough videos as it is:tongue:
My point exactly! Where can you possibly go next to top the latest performance except to drag. I'll bet your cute as a diva!

If this helps unravel the mystery that is JB, I used to get compared to Freddie Prinze JR when I was younger...we had the same eyebrows and brown eyes
Well, that is JO material right there! I bet half of North America is losing it as they read this!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to say Rocco Siffredi because of my cock but unluckily i look just like (my mam says i'm better) George Clooney :-s

If you do indeed look like George Clooney, then I think you probably have the ability to live up to the reputation of your online moniker...:biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Somebody who doesn't think it's old shit.
Exactly! This is a constant point that I bring up. It's damned if you do, and damned if you don't. That is, people are constanly told "USE the SEARCH function", and when they do, find older threads, so use them instead of starting new, DUPLICATE, threads, and then get taken to task for that too. I've pointed this out, and asked what the preference is many times. The answers are always, well, lacking in anything definitive.

User A: Hmm, I think I'll ask...
User B: Um, dumbass, SEARCH first, that's already HERE <link>

and then, there's

User A: Oh, look what I found using search, let's post my 2¢
User B: "Who Dug Up This Old Shit????"

Discuss amongst yourselves. :tongue: