The "what celebrity do you resemble" thread

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few of Stacy's friend's and family members have all said that I look like Keith Urban. He's not a bad looking guy to be compared to, so I'll go along with it. :tongue:

Nicole Kidman is gonna whup Stacy's butt. :eek:

:biggrin1:

That's a fight I'd watch from the sidelines...with a bucket of ice water... :biggrin1:

... a kiddie pool filled with cool cherry JELL-O and both of them are blindfolded and all are naked with you in the middle of it all. . :eek::wink: And I run off with all of your clothes. Hehehe.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Some people say I resemble Harry Belafonte and Henry Rollins in the face. If you can picture that, eh? I resemble Henry Rollins face-wise and neck-wise. Maybe we match in cock size. Who knows? I wouldn't mind a sword contest with Henry Rollins.Hehehehehe. I'd be a joyous loser in that one. Hehehehe.

I think of Fine Young Cannibals when I see your face Invisi.

Henry is fascinating, I love his open letters and rants.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was young I used to get Parker Stevenson, now that I'm not; I'm getting alot of Robert Redford circa 1985

I agree with the later not the former. Your younger pics look more like WIlie Ames. I would definitely say that is a step ep.Though I did have a crush on Parker back in the day.