The What type of MAN turns you on Test

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test ...
Tough guy​
You scored 55% masculine, 65% athletic, 27% exotic, and 44% refined!

You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

I'm somewhat surprised at the results. I never would have picked a tough guy from the list of possibilities as someone I would date. :confused: Hmm, maybe that's who I really want and why my relationships don't work out. Maybe the guys I have dated thus far have been wusses?

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Buff bad boy

You scored 30% masculine, 59% athletic, 9% exotic, and 38% refined!

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Not exactly what I expected, but I'm not complaining too much.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buff bad boy

You scored 30% masculine, 59% athletic, 9% exotic, and 38% refined!

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Not exactly what I expected, but I'm not complaining too much.

If the picture we see is you then it sounds pretty much like you want someone like yourself...:wink:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You scored 80% masculine, 71% athletic, 36% exotic, and 44% refined

The test is flawed..... There should have been more variances in the body types and over all appearances. They all looked very similar.

D_EjectWoks

Just Browsing
Media
Action movie star

You scored 60% masculine, 76% athletic, 55% exotic, and 56% refined!

You love a manly man and you don't have time for boys. You like someone who looks exotic and who takes care of his body and hygiene. That is a good idea in case you are trying to eat jello shooters off of his beautiful 6 pack. Someone like.....Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgium's hottest export. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

D_Wastdayle Shotwadde

Experimental Member
Media
Buff sweetie

You scored 25% masculine, 59% athletic, 36% exotic, and 63% refined!

You like a buff guy with a clean and polished look. However, you do prefer a more innocent look to him and not the testosterone pumped manly man kind. Someone you might like is.......Brad Pitt. (At least in this picture - his style changes so much it's hard to generalize about Brad) But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exotic bad-ass

You scored 60% masculine, 71% athletic, 55% exotic, and 31% refined!

You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

I've actually taken this test several times and got different results each time. :biggrin1:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The test is flawed..... There should have been more variances in the body types and over all appearances. They all looked very similar.

Some of them did look quite similar...

The one I had trouble answering was the one where I had to pick between Orlando Bloom or Viggo Mortensen. I'm like, can I just have 'em BOTH??!! :biggrin1: I actually picked Viggo on the basis of those two pics, which means I'll have to add him to that thread about "Sexy Eye Candy". (Yes, I have a thing about the Lord of the Rings movies for eye candy, plus I like fantasy books and movies as well. I've read the books, too...)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Action movie star

You scored 65% masculine, 59% athletic, 64% exotic, and 56% refined!

You love a manly man and you don't have time for boys. You like someone who looks exotic and who takes care of his body and hygiene. That is a good idea in case you are trying to eat jello shooters off of his beautiful 6 pack. Someone like.....Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgium's hottest export

That is all well and good but I wanted Johnny Depp!

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Buff bad boy

You scored 40% masculine, 53% athletic, 27% exotic, and 38% refined!

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to possess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably the closest to my ideal type based on the options given by the test.