The What type of MAN turns you on Test

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Principessa, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm somewhat surprised at the results. I never would have picked a tough guy from the list of possibilities as someone I would date. :confused: Hmm, maybe that's who I really want and why my relationships don't work out. Maybe the guys I have dated thus far have been wusses?

2. beretta8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tough guy

You scored 60% masculine, 71% athletic, 45% exotic, and 31% refined!

Me Too

3. pitloverfl

pitloverfl New Member

Albums:
    Buff bad boy

You scored 30% masculine, 59% athletic, 9% exotic, and 38% refined!

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Not exactly what I expected, but I'm not complaining too much.

4. naughty

Gold Member

If the picture we see is you then it sounds pretty much like you want someone like yourself...:wink:

5. molotovmuffin

Gold Member

The test is flawed..... There should have been more variances in the body types and over all appearances. They all looked very similar.

6. D_EjectWoks

D_EjectWoks New Member

Action movie star

You scored 60% masculine, 76% athletic, 55% exotic, and 56% refined!

You love a manly man and you don't have time for boys. You like someone who looks exotic and who takes care of his body and hygiene. That is a good idea in case you are trying to eat jello shooters off of his beautiful 6 pack. Someone like.....Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgium's hottest export. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

7. D_Wastdayle Shotwadde

Buff sweetie

You scored 25% masculine, 59% athletic, 36% exotic, and 63% refined!

You like a buff guy with a clean and polished look. However, you do prefer a more innocent look to him and not the testosterone pumped manly man kind. Someone you might like is.......Brad Pitt. (At least in this picture - his style changes so much it's hard to generalize about Brad) But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Exotic bad-ass

You scored 60% masculine, 71% athletic, 55% exotic, and 31% refined!

You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

I've actually taken this test several times and got different results each time. :biggrin1:

9. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Some of them did look quite similar...

The one I had trouble answering was the one where I had to pick between Orlando Bloom or Viggo Mortensen. I'm like, can I just have 'em BOTH??!! :biggrin1: I actually picked Viggo on the basis of those two pics, which means I'll have to add him to that thread about "Sexy Eye Candy". (Yes, I have a thing about the Lord of the Rings movies for eye candy, plus I like fantasy books and movies as well. I've read the books, too...)

10. naughty

Gold Member

Action movie star

You scored 65% masculine, 59% athletic, 64% exotic, and 56% refined!

You love a manly man and you don't have time for boys. You like someone who looks exotic and who takes care of his body and hygiene. That is a good idea in case you are trying to eat jello shooters off of his beautiful 6 pack. Someone like.....Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgium's hottest export

That is all well and good but I wanted Johnny Depp!

11. sandwulf

sandwulf Member

Albums:
    Buff bad boy

You scored 40% masculine, 53% athletic, 27% exotic, and 38% refined!

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to possess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably the closest to my ideal type based on the options given by the test.

Draft saved Draft deleted