the "whole" package

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by twinn, Nov 10, 2006.

1. twinn

twinn New Member

Albums:
    hey guys! very new and very excited to be here...you guys are cool to chat with and discuss topics with! here's a thought...

i've been looking over the site and appreciating all it has to offer and i've noticed alot in the galleries that the guys that pose show only their piece...now this isn't a critisism in anyway..but when i look at them, i'm always wondering about the rest of the guy. for me, to see a well endowed cock is hot as hell but when you pair it with a rugged face or a kind-looking face,or a dude with a thick middle or a six pack i think it takes on a whole different feeling. my question...do you think some guys only show cock shots because that is when they feel most confident or is it privacy? just wondering...there are alot of beautiful guys in here and it would be cool to see all of them...thanks for welcoming me in again...

2. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    your right.. and thanks for including your bod.. and PIECE !!

3. Narco

Narco New Member

Well im kinda new here too and for me it has to be a privacy thing regarding posting facial pics.

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Ithink what people want to show is fine. In my gallery i show my cock, myface, body etc. Thats me. If people dont want to show anything thats fine too:cool:

5. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

I hope that some of the people who post photos of their faces realize that many employers google prospective employees' names and check popular posting sites like Myspace. If usernames are revealed or face photos are accidentally happened upon, bad things can happen. I think those of us who didn't grow up with the internet tend to be more circumspect.

6. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Images of the cock are great. Some, like my self do not ever anticipate ever seeing our face or whole body on any type site. I can appreciate that viewpoint. I also can appreciate those who place their whole body in the galleries. Always something great to look at.

I suspect it just depends on how you want to present yourself and also a sincere desire to remain private for a lot of wholesome and great reasons.

Thanks.

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Good point John. You gave me someting to think about.:cool:

8. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

many are understandably cautious about posting pictures of their face next to pictures of their penis. That didn't stop me but I regularly throw caution to the wind. Even still, I didn't post any nudes for years. You never know who's going to see them.

9. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i love my face but i wouldnt post it next to my penis

10. weecallum

weecallum Member

i think privacy is an issue for some people on this site. i intentionally avoid showing my face in my pictures because i want to avoid any potential embarrasment to my friends, family, employer etc.

i am very appreciative of the people who do show their faces in their galleries here, and i admire and respect their courage in doing so. being able to see someone's face greatly enhances your sense of connection and identification with them, and given the honest and open nature of much of the sharing of thoughts and feelings which occurs on this site, that is entirely appropriate.

regrettably i am too shy and too much of a wuss to follow their example.:sad:

11. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great piece, Twinn, and great face to go with it. Looks like you have some massive big balls -- how 'bout a photo of those?

And, judging from what you have posted in your gallery, we're really glad you did! Nice nice photos!

12. davidjh7

Gold Member

There is risk in everything--and everybody has to assess their own risk. I personally wouldn't post a whole body shot including my face---culpable deniability is always an option if you don't. If I were in the middle of am employment search, I would likely remove any nude or semi-nude shots. My full name also doesn't come up on any google or other search engine search--you have to know one of the several nicknames I use, which granted al contain david, but david is also an extremely common name. Since I don't have anything at any of the more common sites like Myspace, someone would have to know ME personally, to associate me here. They would have to put two and two and six together. I am an open person, pretty much, but I don't blatantly advertise my existence, either. I have no ego to stroke, so I don't do any of the more common ego stroking practices on the net.

13. chriswnat

chriswnat New Member

with a cock like that who needs a face

14. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree.

We have "Diggers" at my company.. you know.. those nasty people that have nothing more to do with their lives rather than to try and destroy other people.

It's always an unpleasant suprise when a worker from an entirely different department comes up to you and says "Nice Yahoo website".

And... not everybody has a nice trim hot bod, that theyre eager to show off..
    I'm sparing you the pain :)

15. Mrs. Candy

Mrs. Candy New Member

My latest Phallic Patron, Chas, is the whole package and a whole lot more. Come and see for yourselves, my dears, you will not be disappointed!

Always,
    Mrs. Candy
    xx

www.perfectphallus.com

16. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do think that the mystery of anonymity, in addition to being a necessity for many of the guys here, adds a good bit to the fun and intrigue of this site -- kind of like a Grand Masked Ball in the King’s Royal Court. My gallery includes photos of my body, but with my face blacked out. Even so, I believe that most people who know me would recognize me, and furthermore, if they have been to my house, they would likely recognize the pool and backyard in one of the photos. (In fact, I have been recognized at least once.) But without the face, those with whom I am only casually acquainted (such as people at work) could not claim to be 100% sure it is me, and that is enough of a safety net in the event that I ever needed one. In respect to most of those with whom I am not-so-casually acquainted, I am not embarrassed over my pics, so the chance of being recognized does not really freak me out that much. I guess I would rather that my sweet gray-haired mother not find them, but what the hell – I figure if she (or anyone else) is hip enough to be looking at LPSG, then she and anyone else ought to be hip enough to deal with it!

Draft saved Draft deleted