The Wiggles

hardiniowa2002

Sexy Member
Media
I was sitting here this morning channel surfing and came across a childrens tv show called The Wiggles those guys are smoking hot does anyone have anything on them pics or true stories on them? thanks guys and gals

D_vji6tgu

Experimental Member
Media
odd topic.
well the yellow wiggle, i think was diagnosed with a heart disorder.
(or some serious health issue) and has since been replaced.
thats all i know.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
The OP's interest in men of The Wiggles is almost as unappealing as sexualizing Mr. Rogers.

• They intentionally wear black pants for uniformity and to obscure any sexuality below the belt.
  • Their outfits look "borrowed" from the original '60s Star Trek series

In all seriousness, I think they were all studying child development or worked in preschools.

apotts76

1st Like
Media
Paul Paddick, aka Captain Feathersword!

seeafox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Wiggles - mon dieu. Well good Australian childrens entertainers. Very popular. Their concerts (for children) are reminiecent of BEatles concerts - screaming crying fans. I can remmeber a communter trip in Victoria regional town to the city and there were about 10 of us in one carriage - 5 belonging toa family. We all ended singing wiggle's songs with kids.

Rememebr in your discussions that the Wiggles are now internationally franchised. The original Australian four are no more - one ahs a heaqrt condition adn another i think has teken a recent reirement. I dont think aby of them are rmeotely attractive.

BTW, they were all studying law before taking off as the wiggles.