The Will to Fuck

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Do you also, at times, experience this enormous feeling of lust and power, which says that you would fuck everything and everyone in the entire cosmos? An extraordinary outburst of vitality that accompanies being horny. Think Nietzche's "Power of the Will" and replace it by "The Will to Fuck" or the "Power of Lust".

Now there's something strange going on. There is a bizarre disconnect between what we feel and imagine on the one hand (an excessive feeling of lust and power), and what it physically amounts to on the other hand.

This feeling of the Will to Fuck is so all-encompassing, so powerful, and so immense. And then look at how it is most often resolved: by a few quick up and down strokes of the clit or dick's foreskin. Pathetic!

I'm sure that art, music and other creative expressions are the natural extension of this excess that cannot be entirely satisfied by the simplicity of an ordinary orgasm.

My question: how do you "harvest" and use the excess of this vitality and energy, after you've cum? Is there something in your life you do that you could consider to be the extension of the orgasm? Or do you just keep it at fucking and jerking off?

Last edited:

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you also, at times, experience this enormous feeling of lust and power, which says that you would fuck everything and everyone in the entire cosmos?

My question: how do you "harvest" and use the excess of this vitality and energy, after you've cum? Is there something in your life you do that you could consider to be the extension of the orgasm? Or do you just keep it at fucking and jerking off?

yes.

this could be a great thread. will post later today.

offroad

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you also, at times, experience this enormous feeling of lust and power, which says that you would fuck everything and everyone in the entire cosmos?

I'm sure that art, music and other creative expressions are the natural extension of this excess that cannot be entirely satisfied by the simplicity of an ordinary orgasm.

Yes, it's called passion, and it infuses nearly every aspect of my life.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
johnschlong wrote:

Just check out Georgia O'Keefe's paintings already!

That is called sublimation , and is a defense mechanism or coping strategy that Freud advocated.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, i think maybe that all power and domination / submission in the the world may
have, at least some, roots in sexuality. i'm not saying that it should be that way, but i think that is at least partly true.

sexual power can be channeled into many different aspects of society, the main
and obvious one being procreation, the continuation of humankind as a species.
but it's more than that.

and the whole big penis thing plays into that, in at least a subliminal way.
several years ago i would probably come up with at least ten reasons why that could
not be true. personal experience now tells me that i'm not so sure.

this is really an interesting topic. am really interested in where this thread goes.

offroad8x6

Last edited:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Whenever I listen to NIN (Pretty Hate Machine or The Fragile).
I don't think about how I can harvest joy - I think of how fortunate I was to share that moment with or how as a woman I am wired to receive his energy etc and sharing mine kind of thing, that's the conduit I'm fixated on, connection, not the conquering pursuit of passion.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, it's called passion, and it infuses nearly every aspect of my life.

i was going with horny, but passion works too.

"how do you "harvest" and use the excess of this vitality and energy, after you've cum? Is there something in your life you do that you could consider to be the extension of the orgasm? Or do you just keep it at fucking and jerking off?"

hmm...don't have anything like that. i just chill after i cum. i guess i should smoke a cigarette like everyone else? :p