The Winner! - LPSG's Got Talent

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alright folks, so the votes are tallied and a winner’s been chosen.

But first, we’ve some people to thank. First we’d like to thank all those who participated in LPSG’s first singing competition. Each of you was fantastic and brought a unique sound to our little contest. Secondly, we’d like to thank all the people who took the time and effort to vote. We weren’t expecting as a great a response as we did, so we very much appreciate it. Lastly, thanks to Spoiled_Princess for coming up with and organizing the idea. You're a genius, princess.:wink:

Moving on-- I’ve chosen only to post up the points of the top three. If the rest of the competitors would like their points posted, I’ll happily oblige (hopefully in an edit on this thread, but if not, a new post will suffice).

Okay, on with the unveiling…

*DRUMROLL*

The winner is…

PATRICK_17! *Applaud now*

With a fantastic rendition of “Stand By Me”, Mr. patrick_17 garnered himself a whopping 63 points!

In second, and only surpassing third by a head, is the deep, strong voice of our resident operatic singer, DynamoRyan with his 52 points!

And finally, in third, with a wonderful combination of humour and beautiful vocals, is Oh_Yeah with all of 51 points!

Congrats to all of you.
Remember though, everyone’s a winner, especially those of us that had the pleasure of hearing all your pretty voices.

*Double Disclaimer: My internet failed me earlier which is why there was a delay in announcing the winner. Secondly, my math may be wrong, so if any of you find any inconsistencies, please let me know and it’ll be fixed ASAP!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to the people who posted a song, loved hearing them all, well done to Patrick, Ryan and Oy. This was real fun to do.

Thanks very much to DB for his help, he's a treasure ;-)

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A great contest and all were real winners! It was so hard to choose! Thanks contestants and kudos to you super organizers

patrick_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to all those who participated in singing and voting. This was real fun to do. Well done and congrats to everybody! Every participant is a winner.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
patrick is that a mic in your pants or are you happy to see me. Congrats dude nice pipes.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well done to Patrick, and congrats to the runners up and a big well done to all the other entrants. This was a really great idea, kudos to SP and Disco for arranging it.