The wishlist

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thought i'd add a few things to my list . 1) A smoochy cat as a friend for the Shepherd pup , 2) A new rifle , 3) My stereo has shit itself , so a replacement is in order , 4) a sailboat for summer , and , most important , and hardest to do , a new partner . Female , that is . This will be tricky , as i'm out of touch with relationships , and hate living in cities , so the lady in question would at least have to share my passion for the peaceful life . One lives in hope .

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I gave in... The Summer Chrome Collection went on sale so I ordered a couple things.

I got the liquid lipstick in the shade Flamboyant and the Skin Frost highlighter in the shade Crystal Ball.

I'm all excited to do some face even tho these colors are going out of season. I'm no fashion queen, I give no fucks.

Rem got me the eye shadow palette I wanted from Colourpop plus another pretty palette and a liquid lipstick for my birthday more recently. Now my wish list is a down to a KitchenAid stand mixer, a rather nice chef knife, and parts for my AR-15 that we're building, for the bigger items :p

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Rem got me the eye shadow palette I wanted from Colourpop plus another pretty palette and a liquid lipstick for my birthday more recently. Now my wish list is a down to a KitchenAid stand mixer, a rather nice chef knife, and parts for my AR-15 that we're building, for the bigger items :p
AR-15 Would be nice , but no chance in Australia . Could find myself doing up to 15 years if i had one of them ( can't get a permit , without a whole lot of bullshit ) , so i'll just content myself with a 30-06 , bolt action Mauser carbine . Kicks like a mule , but worth every bruise , and legal here .

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

AR-15 Would be nice , but no chance in Australia . Could find myself doing up to 15 years if i had one of them ( can't get a permit , without a whole lot of bullshit ) , so i'll just content myself with a 30-06 , bolt action Mauser carbine . Kicks like a mule , but worth every bruise , and legal here .

Yeah, I know Australia has pretty strict gun laws.... I'm hoping the hearing protection act goes through here, so that suppressors are more easily obtained. For home defense it would be nice to not have to worry as much about fucking up my hearing if push comes to shove. I have a messed up shoulder, so I have to go a little easy on recoil. Thus far I haven't tried a shotgun out, due to it.

The AR15 we're building for me is going to mostly be black, with an accent here and there that are crimson. Partly because red and black are my favorite colors, partly to differentiate my rifle from Remington's rifles :p

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I know Australia has pretty strict gun laws.... I'm hoping the hearing protection act goes through here, so that suppressors are more easily obtained. For home defense it would be nice to not have to worry as much about fucking up my hearing if push comes to shove. I have a messed up shoulder, so I have to go a little easy on recoil. Thus far I haven't tried a shotgun out, due to it.

The AR15 we're building for me is going to mostly be black, with an accent here and there that are crimson. Partly because red and black are my favorite colors, partly to differentiate my rifle from Remington's rifles :p
Cool , should be fine in regard to recoil , i wish you the very best re; your project . I have to be careful as i firmly believe in the " violate my home , leave in a bag " principle , but out here , as beautiful as the place is , one harms a filthy criminal at one's peril , in the eyes of the law .

Reactions: pdxjoe and 693987

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Now on my wishlist is a trip to Rome, hopefully next year!
You reminded me that I'd love to return to Rome. There's so much to see that I haven't seen yet. Even some sights I've already seen would be worthy of another visit, e.g. the Trevi fountain that got renovated recently.

Some stuff on my wish list:
1. LEGO set 10185 (Green Grocer)
2. a Louis XV/ Louis XVI chest of drawers
3. a Louis XV/ Louis XVI sidetable
4. a Biedermeier writing cabinet
5. a set of Biedermeier chairs
6. an Art Déco sideboard

This is what I'm looking forward to . View attachment 884177
As a former German Shepherd owner, I am genuinely hopeful that hip dysplasia does not plague your pup. Hip problems, mainly hip dysplasia have become way too common among purebred german shepherds that I've sworn to never own one ever again after witnessing how much mine suffered. It is so common now and one of the primary reasons why the police dog of choice has now shifted to the Belgian Malinois.

Here's to hoping your pup stays healthy and that you two have many fun adventures together.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I have everything that I want now, but if it's a wish list,
I'd like my custom truck to get a frame up resto from either Count's Customs or Fast and Loud

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy