The witch-hunt against hillary

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
For Bernie to have any effect, the whole of Congress would have to change was well. There are not that many seats there that will change - even if the Dems scored a landslide. Social change is going to come in increments - if a Democrat wins - assuming Hillary. In 34 years in Congress Bernie has not ever attempted to introduce any of the things into law he is running on now. His likely hood of success is zip - if elected. There is no magic wand. Hillary if elected will keep the Supreme Court sane. That matters. So does maintaining other policies already in effect.

Yup, there just isn't enough people out there to support him. Both before and after an election/election win. Republicans have made sure that most people see others as lazy pieces of shit that don't want to do anything with their lives. So when it comes down to it....when it really matters......as does lives......people will drop the ball. Not the ones truly believing though. Not the ones that actually care. Not the ones that actually want whats best for the country. Nope, the other guys. The ones completely self centered, uncaring and devoid of actual follow through. It has happened time and time again. And it'll happen again.

Reactions: keenobserver

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Regardless of my perception of your politics, you are extremely intelligent and more nuanced than I ever imagined... I'm going to read your posts more carefully, you have a first rate mind.

The guy who won't follow a link without first knowing where it'll, who has been aptly described as delivering "cosmopolitan whitewash bullshit," and who thinks part of the problem is that we're allowed to TALK about it "has a first rate mind." Why? Because he took your side on something? Riiiight.