The word JUNK ?

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know this word "junk" is used referring to the Penis.Like other words used as slang. When did it start ? And where did it come from.?It just seemed like it appeared not to long ago and has become a popular term instead of penis,cock or balls of which the last two i mentioned are slang words too. The word does'nt offend me, i'm just curious what others will say ?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The word JUNK ?

I know this word "junk" is used referring to the Penis....................

i actually think of it is the whole lot combined? ha

Dont mind it myself, think it has very strong connotations of 'something in there thats mysterious' hah
ie
a whole lot of junk, as in sexual junk

D

deleted300444

Doesnt bother me.

The first I think I heard it was about 5 or 6 years ago by Freddie Prinze JR. on David Letterman.

D

deleted300444

What about Johnson? Where did that come from?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this word "junk" is used referring to the Penis.Like other words used as slang. When did it start ? And where did it come from.?It just seemed like it appeared not to long ago and has become a popular term instead of penis,cock or balls of which the last two i mentioned are slang words too. The word does'nt offend me, i'm just curious what others will say ?
The word "junk" is derived from the term, junk boat, used by the Chinese.
How it got mixed into describing the penis is beyond me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually remember the first time I ever heard it. It was 16 years ago. Someone over at my house said, "Don't hit me in the junk!" as he got hit in the junk, by accident I think but I didn't see it, I just heard about it, over and over again because those who did see it thought it was funny. I thought it was a strange name for it. I always thought it referred to the entire package, not just the penis. I've never heard it used in a "sexy" way. It's more of a utilitarian term, People are more apt to say, "Hold on, I need to adjust my junk" than say, "Oh baby, touch my junk."

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
I have always used and continue to use the word "privates" when refering to genitals. I find the term "junk" revolting. What beauty I have hanging between my legs sure does not deserve to be called "junk".