The words "bro", "man", and "dude" get me hard...

NightOwlGate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For some reason, I've always really got hard when I hear guys callin eachother "bro". I don't really know why, but it just strikes up the image of the all-American masculine guy just chillin with his buddies.

Reactions: Gay Blatino

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
For some reason, I've always really got hard when I hear guys callin eachother "bro". I don't really know why, but it just strikes up the image of the all-American masculine guy just chillin with his buddies.
For me it conjures of images of closeted "str8" acting frat boys and wannabe surfer dudes.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The words "millionaire" "10 inches" and "top" get me hard.... :biggrin1:

Really. I'll bet you could could get behind "Monte Carlo", "yacht", and "Krug Clos Du Mesnil '95", regardless of whatever you believe the other stats to be. :wink:

Last edited:

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

i know right? i NEVER use those words but it's SO sexy when a masculine/macho jock uses them. aaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhh

AndyRodDick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Isn't it quite shallow, a turn on typical of fags? Anyway, not a big turn on for me.

Last edited:
A

AM_092

For me, I think the sort of guy who uses that word, is hot! But if I see two straight guys calling each other "bro" or "cuz" (Australian slang as in cousin), I get really grossed out. Not hot!