The Workout Buddy

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Workout Buddy

I needed a workout buddy really badly. Although the college gym where I work out was usually packed, I didn’t know too many of the guys and those I did know had different routines from mine. But when I saw messages on the locker room notice board from guys seeking workout partners I decided to check it out.

I found the perfect partner, described in the note as: “Wayne Caffrey, age 21, 5 foot ten, 175 pounds; works out 4 days a week in the late afternoons; split routine – arms and shoulders / legs and abs on alternate days.” He seemed perfect, so I called him immediately and arranged a trial workout the next day. Later, I reported to my girlfriend Alice the results of the workout:

“It was great, we’re the same age, our routines are the same, we lift the same, he’s a nice guy…”

“What does this Wayne guy look like” she responded. This question puzzled me. Why should she ask what he looked like? Then I thought of the times she would mention a new girlfriend of hers and I would respond by asking if she had large breasts. I was always partly joking, of course. I guess Alice was just trying to get back at me for being juvenile. Fair enough.

“Nice build, thin waist, moderate tan…is that enough?” I said.

“For now” Alice responded.

A couple of weeks later Alice and I were lying in bed reading when she caught me staring at the ceiling.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing…” (How do chicks know these things?)

“Tell me what’s wrong.”

“Okay, but you have to promise not to laugh.”

“I promise.”

“It’s Wayne. He’s the perfect workout buddy. We lift the same. Our schedules match. He’s serious…”

“Well then, what’s wrong?”

“It’s just that…at the end of the workout we always end up in the shower room at the same time…and…”

“Go on.”

“Well, as you know I’m a little on the small side in the dick department.” I studied Alice’s face for signs of a smile; I would not continue if I thought she would find this amusing. Her face was impassive so I continued:

“Well, Wayne’s got a real long one. I mean real long. And he always stands next to me in the shower room facing outward so all the guys can see him. I face the wall as much as possible. Today he says to me, get this, he says to me: ‘Turn around, Gary. What are you, chicken?’ That’s what he said! Can you believe it? He said it with a little smirk on his face.”

Alice then burst into laughter. I wanted to hit her. When she composed herself she said:

“Come on, it’s no big deal. He was just having some fun with you, that’s all. Tell me, is this guy cut?” After I shook my head she continued:

“How long is it, exactly?”

I should have been angry with her. Instead, the image of Wayne’s long prick in the showers crowded out my thoughts. I said:

“How the fuck should I know? We don’t measure them in there. Guys shouldn’t even admit they look. All I know is that his dick is long and it curls around his balls…almost like an inverted question mark.”

“Wow!”

For some inexplicable reason I began to describe Wayne’s cock in greater detail to my girlfriend: “It’s colored a light brown… it’s very smooth, no bumps or bulging veins…average thickness; his knob must be smaller than the shaft because I didn’t see any telltale bump.”

I eagerly awaited her reaction to this last piece of information because, although my dick only measures 5 and a quarter inches erect, I am moderately thick and possessed of a big knob. I expected praise for this from Alice but instead she said nothing. I thought it odd that she seemed so interested in Wayne’s cock when in the three months we had gone together she never once said I had a nice one myself. My previous girlfriend Monica practiced cock worship on me, praising it, saying she wished she was a guy so she could have a prick too and we could have swordfights with them, that sort of thing, crazy of course but ego boosting nevertheless. My last thoughts before falling asleep included the troubling recollection that not once did Alice initiate a blow job; I always had to suggest it. One time her excuse for not wanting to give head was that she had just brushed her teeth! And was it too much to ask her to swallow, just once? Monica, on the other hand, once licked my cum off my finger when I presented some to her, although she spit it out without really tasting it. My last thought before drifting off was the image of Wayne’s long brown uncut prick.

I hurried my sets in next day’s workout with Wayne, but since we were partners it didn’t speed things up. Finally it was over and I said “Let’s hit the showers.” After stripping down in the locker room I headed to the showers with my towel over my shoulders instead of modestly twisted around my waist as I usually did. And I faced outward from the wall in the shower room, the same as Wayne. He noticed my changed behavior and commented:

“No more Mr. Candy Ass, I see. Of course, the room’s empty except for us…”

“Look Wayne, you have no right to talk. What about when you want to wash under your foreskin, then you face the wall so no one can see your precious dickhead.”

Wayne was taken aback at this remark but he forced a smile anyway. Of course, what I said applied to all uncut guys: for some reason they hated to make a show of cleaning their knobs. Their preferred position in the room was a shower head at the corner so they could face inward and thus foil sideward glances.

Wayne just gave me the finger and then proceeded to clean under his foreskin. I had only seen this procedure done once before by a guy in high school. The odd thing to me was that it was performed with the fingers of one hand only. And now Wayne did the same one hand motion. Amazing! I simply stared as his soapy cock was being manipulated. I was violating shower room etiquette by staring of course, but the room was empty and I sensed that Wayne didn’t mind, that in fact the two of us had entered a higher level of intimacy and trust as we stood naked together. As Wayne’s reddish cone kept bobbing in and out of its brown sheath, partially smeared in white soap, I felt a stirring in my groin. I had to turn away and think of something else. I had planned on asking him, in a joking way of course, how long his prick was when erect. Perhaps some other time.

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A week later, Alice and I were making plans for our first weekend visit to my family’s cottage. I loved going there as it was the only cabin for miles around and the lake was secluded. I had always thought that with the proper company it would be a perfect venue for skinny dipping and other bare assed fun.

“Why don’t you ask your workout partner to come along also” Alice said.

Not even thinking that “three’s a crowd” I called him immediately. Wayne accepted the invitation gratefully, but then made a request which made me wonder if I heard him correctly:

“Can I bring my boyfriend too?”

Responding to the rhythm of the conversation rather than the exact words, I responded quickly: “Sure, that would be great.”

Oh, shit.

Next day I was about to casually mention to Alice the makeup of the cottage visit when she divulged her own news: she had to visit her relatives and wouldn’t be joining us. I greeted this announcement with outward calm, but my insides were churning. All I could think of that night was the upcoming visit to the cottage and the identity of Wayne’s friend. I wondered if he had been joking on the phone; I finally admitted to myself that I hoped he wasn’t.

- Later, at the cottage:

Sitting on deck chairs on the cottage wharf, the three of us languidly warmed ourselves in the bright sunshine. We were completely naked, following Wayne’s suggestion of a clothing-free weekend. I sat directly opposite Kevin, a skinny blond freshman at our college. Periodically, we three would say something to add to the conversation, then shut up and close our eyes to enjoy the sun and the heat. As I looked at Wayne and Kevin I reflected that it took two months to get Alice completely naked in my presence; here, we three guys enjoyed displaying our skins to each other in a kind of ageless ceremony. Earlier, when stripping in the cottage I glanced at Kevin’s cock; his white shaft was almost as long as Wayne’s, and a somewhat loose circumcision left a brown smudge near his almost colorless dickhead. Then, when we trotted outside to the wharf I deliberately trailed behind him so I could check out his bum, a small, smooth and somewhat flat piece of white wonder. I interrupted my shameless ogling of Kevin to glance at Wayne, and was relieved to see he was smiling at me. Obviously, jealousy was a missing ingredient in these kinds of male attachments.

Kevin’s skin was totally white and hairless except for a small patch of black pubic hair. This unexpected hue caused me to re-evaluate the mop of blond hair on his head, which on further examination was not pure yellow. I also noticed subtle muscle patterns on his torso and legs which I had missed the first time in the excitement of first getting naked. I tried to picture the coupling of the two skin tones, Wayne and Kevin, tan and white. As Kevin was speaking to me he lifted a leg up so that his heel rested on the chair’s edge, exposing a bit of his butt hole and single strands of hair surrounding it. Then as we talked, his prick began to rise imperceptibly slowly until the pale shaft bottom was visible straight on, three feet away. A slight bend which I had noted in the cottage now morphed into a pronounced curve. Kevin introduced a new topic of conversation:

“Wayne’s is longer than mine, but I’m still growing.”

“Kevin, you’re 18. You’ll never catch up.”

They both smiled at each other as they had their mock debate. Then, Kevin said to me:

“I really like your cock. Nice big dickhead.”

I was semi-hard by now and so was Wayne, who rose from the chair, walked to the end of the wharf and dove in the water.

Kevin explained: “He’s taking the opportunity to clean under his foreskin. It’s a touchy subject with him.”

I could see where things were headed: the boners, the foreskin cleansing…

Kevin continued: “I prefer cut, but if he had the extra skin snipped off I’d probably miss it…strange.” He then rose from his chair and approached me; carefully kneeling at my front he proceeded to bend over me, take my prick in hand and slide his mouth down its modest length. I could feel his throat, a totally new and wonderful sensation. But he slowly withdrew and started to lick my shaft before plunging down again. My cock was treated to an assault of teeth, lips, tongue, and throat. Kevin’s prick had disappeared from view and I imagined it was plastered against his abdomen, testifying to his own excitement. My cock was being worshipped again!

A shadow formed on my chest and I looked up to see my workout buddy smiling down at us. His own prick was pointing at me; a long, brown marvel, it dipped slightly downward at the end. I wasted no time in grabbing Wayne’s firm little ass to draw his exposed dickhead and the first third of his cock into my mouth. I swear it tasted like lake water at first; then it tasted like Wayne. After about a minute of furious sucking by the two of us, Kevin paused to withdraw and raise his head at me. Grinning, we called each other “cocksucker” before resuming our work.

After too brief a time I announced that I was going to shoot. I withdrew from Kevin’s mouth and took aim at myself. A decent load of cum was launched onto my chest in brief spurts. Kevin got to his feet and both he and Wayne laughed at me.

“Hey, dude” Kevin said “it’s only 10 o’clock in the morning.”

“What the fuck do you expect…” I started to say but already the two of them were on their knees, bent over me, both slurping the cum off my chest, heads knocking, like greedy piglets at the trough. When all my cum was vacuumed up and eagerly gulped down they both stood up and shot their loads too, at each other in a kind of Dodge City duel. Then we all jumped in the water for a skinny dip. Treading water, I asked:

“Who’ll teach me to deep throat?”

Kevin volunteered to do that. Wayne volunteered to teach me to take it up the ass. Lessons were to begin after lunch. A naked lunch.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good story, don't keep us hanging for too long. Keep the girlfriend at her relatives, no need for her to show up.