The Workshop's Huge penis

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm confused about the weight loss??? What would be left... skin draped over bones? If he lost 30 pounds he'd look as if he was just liberated from Dachau or Buchenwald.

Maybe pics like that is jack off pics for the guy who said he needs to lose 30 lbs....Or maybe he likes to see two twigs rub together...He looks fine that way he is

EXACTLY. i agree completely. he's pretty hot as is. now, the girl, on the other hand DOES look like she was just liberated from in the nick of time from the gas chamber. kinda nasty looking, IMO.
That's what occurred to me, tbh. :redface: Maybe nice personality? lol.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is weird, its like his penis get smaller when hard.
The soft pics show its 6"-7" long but when hard it looks less than 2 of her hands long, so unless she has unusually wide hands for a girl its weird. Dude looks thick though.
Does anyone have the vid of the scene?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

EXACTLY. i agree completely. he's pretty hot as is. now, the girl, on the other hand DOES look like she was just liberated from in the nick of time from the gas chamber. kinda nasty looking, IMO.
Are you all mad? He's clearly overweight and out of shape - he could do with losing a stone at least - and neither is particularly attractive imo. You Americans have all got so used to seeing supersized fatties you've forgotten what a normal shape is.

Lewisman55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Overweight???

As someone who works out, there's no WAY this guy is overweight. He has like a tiny bit of pudge maybe. In fact, it looks like he goes to the gym, has some pecs and visible shoulder muscles.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whoever would say this guy is overweight is nuts. He has a perfectly normal, average body. There's a slight bit of muffin top around his waist but even that's minor. The person who said he's overweight is probably some gym bunny who only associates with other bunnies and only watches TV or movies if they have hunks in them. This is what a normal body looks like. I'd jump him in a second.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
seriously tried to watch this last night, i couldnt get through the first 5 min.....boring...

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you all mad? He's clearly overweight and out of shape - he could do with losing a stone at least - and neither is particularly attractive imo. You Americans have all got so used to seeing supersized fatties you've forgotten what a normal shape is.

let me give you a word of advice. don't ever start a sentence with "You ______" (insert any race, creed, nationality, sexual preference, etc. here) and expect people to respond kindly to it. it makes you sound like a bigot and a moron. perhaps that was forgotten to be taught to you between the starvings and compulsive exercising you were obviously subjected to in your own native culture.

asshole.
-- and i don't mean EVERYONE of your particular culture. just you.

Biddchris

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just saw this on Amazon Prime streaming - I agree it isn't a riveting documentary - until this guys soft dick shows up on screen - worth the view! I think it was around 53:00 or so....