The world’s first anti-android marriage activist speaks out at a Maryland

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First spotted off IO9, a man speaks out against homosexual marriage and ties in the argument that such a president could only lead to Robosexual marriage.

The whole rant vie Buzzfeed

I for one am outraged, what happens between a man or woman and the synthetic silicone replica he or she creates is their own business.

Although I do fear the inevitable acceptance of Robosexual marriage will only lead to the acceptance of Homo-robosexual marriage, which I for one can just not except. It's Adam and XX-265! Not Adam and XY-394

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:lmao:

I haven't even seen the rant, but your OP is brilliant!

I would be one of the very first robosexuals. My toy collection just keeps getting more and more sophiticated. Oh, and that episode of Star Trek where data learns how to have sex and of course, his technique is flawless.

Damn, I'm a robosexual!

Robosexual Rights!!! We deserve to be treated like everyone else!!!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG, he actually brought Data up! LOL!

I wasn't joking. I got turned on by that episode. I love my rabbit, but Data could do so much better. I just don't get why I would want to marry him?

Oh, can I have two sex droids? :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Seriously, though, it's not cool how far anti-gay marriage people will go to prevent gay people who are in love from having the same rights as heterosexual people. That's ridiculous.

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh, can I have two sex droids? :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

And what about the robot women? All those fine robot men chasing those fleshies, while the robot woman languishes at home! (Edit comment) You got metal fever girl. Metal Fever!

But yeah it is starting to get ridiculous the lengths people will go to trying to deny what is essentials civil respect.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the idea of getting some homo-robo lovin', but as a redhead I'm worried. Homo-robos might think I've gone rusty! :tongue:

I have a thing for ethnic men - can I get one with droidlocks?

Last edited: