The world of the rich and wealthy__ why throw away money?

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahh, namecalling in lieu of argument. Well, you ARE the house moron of the week here on LPSG, but that doesn't make you an expert on what is moronic. Rather the opposite.

Life experience gives you perspective. Perspective allows you to regard an issue beyond how it personally affects you.

But apparently you have neither life experience nor perspective. And as I noted, it shows. Transparently.

I said your statement was morinic, that is not name calling.

What have you ever accomplished in your life? When ever some one calls me on this I think of an old movie quote:

I've kicked more ass, pissed more blood, drank more beer, and banged more quif than all of you numb nuts put together!" -Gunny Highway, Heartbreak Ridge

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The joke is believing that any of those things are cleaner now than they were in 1908. This was not your best post.

It is hard to argue because it is hard to imagine how much horse shit was in the street or the amount of lead in the water. Why do you think everyone drank tea? Water tasted like crap and you had to kill the germs first. Yes, I am sure there were parts of the country that were better, but a lot were worse.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I said your statement was morinic, that is not name calling.

Saying a statement is moronic isn't an argument. It's the absence of an argument.

I stated that if wealthy people have money to spend on items with little or no marginal utility (e.g. Rolexes, Fendi handbags, Burberry scarves, and Bentleys), there isn't much of an argument that they can't handle being taxed a little more.

You haven't addressed this point, unless you consider going off on a tangent about your personal situation "addressing" a point.

What have you ever accomplished in your life? When ever some one calls me on this I think of an old movie quote:

What have you accomplished? I know as much about your accomplishments as you do about mine. You can post all kinds of shit about how rich/successful/clever/worldly you are, and it's 100% unverifiable. So don't bother. Someone called wyldguschase has already been there and done that, anyway.

The locally appropriate analogy is the person who insists he has an 11" cock, but refuses to post any photos or vids.

I've kicked more ass, pissed more blood, drank more beer, and banged more quif than all of you numb nuts put together!" -Gunny Highway, Heartbreak Ridge

See above.

Now, did you have a point to make, other than making yourself feel better about your perceived shortcomings?

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stated that if wealthy people have money to spend on items with little or no marginal utility (e.g. Rolexes, Fendi handbags, Burberry scarves, and Bentleys), there isn't much of an argument that they can't handle being taxed a little more.

I think your point is moronic. It is not how much tax the rich can handle. Tax should be small enough not to affect the behavior or buying habits of the rich or anyone esle. Other wise you will lower the amount sold. I know you will just pass a law, but at certain levels, people take the time and energy to get around the tax to save the money. You are trying to tax a very few amount of people excessively, why? Because they can handle it? Also, keep in mind you are trying to excessively tax the more successful and in many cases smarter people.

What have you accomplished? I know as much about your accomplishments as you do about mine. You can post all kinds of shit about how rich/successful/clever/worldly you are, and it's 100% unverifiable. So don't bother. Someone called wyldguschase has already been there and done that, anyway.

The locally appropriate analogy is the person who insists he has an 11" cock, but refuses to post any photos or vids.

I didn't post a picture, state my size or say how much money I make. I have in many posts used my past experience to help illustrate a topic. Basically, I am not a bragger and I do not wish to be. I can tell by your statements that you have done very little in your life.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I think your point is moronic. It is not how much tax the rich can handle. Tax should be small enough not to affect the behavior or buying habits of the rich or anyone esle. Other wise you will lower the amount sold. I know you will just pass a law, but at certain levels, people take the time and energy to get around the tax to save the money. You are trying to tax a very few amount of people excessively, why? Because they can handle it? Also, keep in mind you are trying to excessively tax the more successful and in many cases smarter people.

How much tax can anyone handle? Of course tax should be as small as possible, but government isn't going to stop spending money, and taxes are a fact of life. The point being, adding $5000 to a millionaire's tax bill isn't going to affect the millionaire much, but chopping even $1000 from the tax bill of someone making $50K can make a huge difference.

Fess up - did you actually read my post, or did you just decide what you wanted me to have said, and posted a reply?

I didn't post a picture, state my size or say how much money I make. I have in many posts used my past experience to help illustrate a topic. Basically, I am not a bragger and I do not wish to be. I can tell by your statements that you have done very little in your life.

I see you missed the analogy. :rolleyes:

As I said, believe what you want to believe. As for yourself, your previous posts tell the story.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[/size][/color]

How much tax can anyone handle? Of course tax should be as small as possible, but government isn't going to stop spending money, and taxes are a fact of life. The point being, adding $5000 to a millionaire's tax bill isn't going to affect the millionaire much, but chopping even $1000 from the tax bill of someone making $50K can make a huge difference.

Who is a millionaire? How do you tax them? What if you are a millionaire that makes $50K? Seriously, these figures are all subjective and some what meaningless. Your ideas about how to tax the rich are idealistic and dangerous and show your immaturity.

[/size][/color]
Fess up - did you actually read my post, or did you just decide what you wanted me to have said, and posted a reply?

I read it what did I miss?

[/size][/color]

I see you missed the analogy. :rolleyes:

As I said, believe what you want to believe. As for yourself, your previous posts tell the story.

Was the analogy that I could claim any sized cock I wanted or any income I wanted etc... I believe I addressed that it is unverifiable. Your view of the rich and taxation I think says enough.

I can tell you I am not rich, if that helps. But I am trying.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Who is a millionaire? How do you tax them? What if you are a millionaire that makes $50K? Seriously, these figures are all subjective and some what meaningless. Your ideas about how to tax the rich are idealistic and dangerous and show your immaturity.

Don't be trite. Obviously reforming a tax code is complicated - have you ever read parts of one?

Or, are you saying it's impossible to reform the tax code? What would have happened to your hero Clint Eastwood in Grenada, with that attitude? :rolleyes:

Was the analogy that I could claim any sized cock I wanted or any income I wanted etc... I believe I addressed that it is unverifiable.

No, that was me.

Your view of the rich and taxation I think says enough.

I guess life is simpler for you if you believe that all wealthy people think the same way. Does that extend to poor people, the "middle class", bankers, women, gays, Libras, and blacks, too?

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[/size]

Don't be trite. Obviously reforming a tax code is complicated - have you ever read parts of one?

Or, are you saying it's impossible to reform the tax code? What would have happened to your hero Clint Eastwood in Grenada, with that attitude? :rolleyes:

No, that was me.

I guess life is simpler for you if you believe that all wealthy people think the same way. Does that extend to poor people, the "middle class", bankers, women, gays, Libras, and blacks, too?

I would love to hear about real ideas about changing the tax code. I think the tax code should stick to its job, collecting money to pay for the goverment, not penalizing the rich.

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I seriously wonder about the mind of really rich people. I mean I make money but damn why waste it on crazy shit. I remember walking into this store called Saks 5th Avenue and I was like man this store is so awesome everything is cute. I am thinking it's one of those typical clothing stores like KOHLS. I picked up a pair of jeans and checked the price tag and it was $355. The brand was Dolce and Gabana and I am like who the fuck is Dolce and Gabana? I was like this is stupid I had to notice my surrondings bunch of silly rich bitches walking around giggling spending on daddy's credit card. I mean who throws money away like that on jeans? $355 is my light bill what the hell. Then the manager had the nerve to follow me around asking if I was going to buy something? What a douche bag.

Then it happened to me again unknowingly I had walked into another 90210/ The OC store. Basically I was looking at handbags and it was a leopard print bag. I happen to look at the price tag once again and it said $840.00? I was like no way maybe $84.00? The bag was by Fendi what or who is Fendi? I am like who waste that much money on a bag. Then I said something like this is bullshit I am taking my ass to walmart what a waste and some dude just laughed at me.

Sometimes I do wonder why do rich people spend money like that. I mean I am not hating but that's money I can spend on a family that's hungry needing clothes and shelter. Why do they waste money? I am puzzled?

My last pair of jeans cost £270 (circa $550), but worth every penny. Im tall so most jeans dont fit.

I bought a pair of PRPS jeans, probably the best in the world as worn by Brad Pitt and David Beckham.

Not some rubbish like dolche and gabbanna.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
[/size]I guess life is simpler for you if you believe that all wealthy people think the same way. Does that extend to poor people, the "middle class", bankers, women, gays, Libras, and blacks, too?

Buddy, you know you are right. Nothing gets a person more insanely angry than talking about the almighty dollar. Our society is a slave to money and materialism. There's no arguing that. I'm not going to argue with anyone on this point.

Most wealthy people feel they have no obligation to society other than "showing off their money." If you need charity, a homeless person is more likely to give something than the rich. :rolleyes:

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most wealthy people feel they have no obligation to society other than "showing off their money." If you need charity, a homeless person is more likely to give something than the rich. :rolleyes:

This is not true.

This has been proven: A religious person is more likely to donate time or money. I know it is due to the tax write off.