The World would be a better place without......

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
mosquitos...roaches...wasps...gnats...termites..."b.o." (or "b.m." for that matter. What...the big G couldn't figure out a way to make us so we'd never have to take a crap?)...i suspect women could do without "periods" and all that goes with that "joy"...wars...diseases...d.j.s who have to start talking before the end of the song on the radio...Rush Limbaugh...those cutesie little animations in the corner of your t.v. screen that announce an upcoming show...t.v. station logos in the other corner of your screen...pitt bulls...licorice...S.T.D's...AIDS...leeches...tooth decay...income tax...tabloids...paparazzi...movie critics (well who f..kin' asked ya)...Monday mornings...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pitt bulls...

people that don't like pit bulls (because they fundamentally don't understand the breed). oh, and people that breed and train pits to be viscious and crazy by neglecting, beating, and making them fight.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not so fond of avarice, myself, there, Mr. els. I am, however, QUITE fond of schadenfreude! How can one not be!?!? It's human nature!

Sorry, but could someone please explain what schadenfreude is?

Anyway, I think the world would be better without people who wander aimlessly when out in public, and get in everyone else's way (grocery store aisles, hallways, etc.)

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, but could someone please explain what schadenfreude is?

Anyway, I think the world would be better without people who wander aimlessly when out in public, and get in everyone else's way (grocery store ailes, hallways, etc.)

Schadenfreude is taking immense pleasure from someone else's bad luck.

I think grocery carts should have horns.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do you mean honking loud horns or the sharp, menacing bovine type? :confused:

No bullhorns. I don't want to give an elderly person a heart attack. Just a friendly beep or two to let others know they're about to plow into you when they're not paying attention. :smile:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No bullhorns. I don't want to give an elderly person a heart attack. Just a friendly beep or two to let others know they're about to plow into you when they're not paying attention. :smile:

After spending time in a busy Italian supermarket yesterday I'd advocate sidewinders or, for the more tolerant; a large electrified plough.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By sidewinders, do you mean the air-to-air missiles or the snakes? :confused:

The snakes are relatively quiet and subtle, as opposed to the missiles, which make quite a statement.

Yes, the missiles. They may be less kind to the environment than snakes but I'd say they're immensly more satisfying and immediate. Snakes are better reserved for covert use in beds, glove boxes or evidently, aircraft.:smile:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
people that don't like pit bulls (because they fundamentally don't understand the breed). oh, and people that breed and train pits to be viscious and crazy by neglecting, beating, and making them fight.

hmmmm...maybe so...can't help but wonder how many pit bull owners (or former owners) who having gone through the tragedy of an unexpected mauling of their own child by the family pet concluded, "Gee...we just don't understand them, fundamentally."