the worlds biggest penis - documentary

B_jeremyj

Just Browsing
Media
Just watched the video,Some of those guys are so huge i want to hide my little cock forever.

Its okay I think some of those penis are disgusting, and just think of the guy with the penis half the size of the cigar when erect. He has to be like 2 inches max.

And the guy who actually got surgery in his 50s. I think his penis looked too big as well, but whatever makes you happy. I'm happy being a little above average.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember reading about this in Loaded magazine about the same time the Documentary was on Ch. 4.

I think that Jonah is over people's feelings about him. He's gone through it a whole helluva lot. Especially a couple of years ago when there was an active thread about him in here.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me or was this documentary edited like a mofo? I understand that Channel 4 sometimes edits hour long docs into 45 minutes to allow for commercials... was this one of those casualties or do I need to convert this video's audio to a CBR because my player is dropping frames due to variable bit rate encoding and decoding issues?

jchris

Superior Member
Media
I watched it, it was somewhat intriguing, but I hardly would classify it as journalism. Lots of "facts" which couldn't be justified or substantiated. I would classify it more on the order of Urban Legend journalism.