The Worlds Smallest Political Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Liberal libertarian here. I was actually surprised at how well such a short test described my feelings on these issues, thanks for the post.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
What a cool test. I'm a die-hard Libertarian, but I get the feeling that was just cos of my answers to the Economic questions. Great quiz, Mark!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How odd--I'm a Centrist, leaning right (who would of thunk it? Me, in conservative territory, I'm positively shocked!)

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Says I'm a a Lib, only because Apathy is not officially recognised. After all, being a limp-wristed saddo is one thing, but realising that on a local level any opinions are immediately invalidated by those in the majority AND that personal opinions are irrelevant in regards to local policy are something else entirely.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Centrist/Libertarian

Bah!

Is it any wonder that a Libertarian website finds that most who take the test are Libertarian?

Click on all "A's" and you'll be scored 100% Libertarian, all "M's," 100% Centrist, all "D's," 100% Statist.

I've tried several combinations throughout the test and cannot manage to find a Conservative or Liberal ranking in any of the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.