• Others

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Mansons were a bunch of brain-washed murdering, psychotic looney tunes. They are NOT celebrities.:mad:

I would nominate the Osbournes and the Kardashians both are just a hot mess. :yuck:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't believe the Manson's belong in this poll at all. However I'm going to reserve my judgement. I think we are going to be hearing quite a bit about the Spears-Federline family in a few years. (My money is on them)

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't really rank the English Royals in with "celebrity families". For me they're their own entity.

I think maybe Sheen/Estevez family is particularly annoying ... along with the Hiltons in general.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe I should have put the Kardashians.....my fault. Sorry about that. Though, nudeyorker, if you are reading, I think there was a reason why MJ was distanced from that family. They are a bunch of money bloodsuckers who demanded money like it was going out of style. The only way: Prostitute yourself and look hurt on camera. And the brothers have a reality show? I hope it fails.

Last edited:

The present royals are pretty benign but their ancestors are responsible for some horrible atrocities. In terms of impact on the real world, they rank at the top as families go.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And people thought James Brown's familiy were scums of the earth. Here, we have a new low for this family: The Jacksons.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All celebrity families are fucked up and freak shows.

However I suppose the lack of privacy has something to do with it.

Bob Dylan and Frank Zappa's families turned out surprisingly normal, but Dylan supposedly does not like the media at all.

Heck most families aren't all that stable when you look at them.

I also would not consider the Masons to be a family or celebrities.

Last edited: