The worst date ever!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_crackoff, Jun 9, 2010.

1. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

2. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    404 page not found

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I can't say i've ever been on a bad date. Being on a date at all was just fun. Trying a new restaurant or dish, going to a movie i havent seen before, talking about stuff. Every chance i get to do those things is pretty fun for me.

4. clav2

clav2 New Member

Albums:
    Me too, Mlle. I don't think I've ever had what I'd honestly call a "bad" date...some that were less spectacular than others, but none that were actually bad.

5. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    No bad one's here either :) Some rather funny ones, but nothing bad...yet!

6. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

7. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
  8. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had one dull date and one bad one but it wasn't circumstances or activities that made it so, it was because of who I was with.

9. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    An electrifying date.

It is a tragic story, and i feel with the guy and the relatives.
    But one thing i want to add, i don't see why that is world news, i know it is a heartbreaking story and therefore entertaining, but its not news.

And as far as the question of the OP is concerned, i have done some pretty stupid things on dates, but wouldn't call teh dates bad that way, i will rather not share those stories here tho.

10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Well, as a woman in her mid-thirties who has never been married, I've dated a lot of people in my life, and I've been on a lot of first dates that have never made it to a second date. Most of those stories are really boring, though.

Worst date with a guy who actually asked me on a date: I went out on a first date with an acquaintance of mine and he unexpectedly turned out to be very easily stressed about the littlest things, making everything very awkward. Most uptight date ever. He had never been like that when we hung out at the bar but on the date he would tense up and look serious when he got stressed and be very humorless about everything. That was a bad date. He was angry, too, that I didn't want to go out on a second date with him, behaving very immaturely towards me when he saw me in public after that. I was 21 and he was 29, one of my first lessons that older people do not necessarily behave in a more emotionally mature way. I couldn't imagine the guy I'd dated the same year who was just 19 behaving like that!

There was the only time in my life I've ever gone out on a blind date. A friend I'd known since I was 15 recommended that I go out with a friend of his when I was 22. Since he brought it up totally out of the blue and I wasn't having any troubles getting dates on my own, I assumed that he thought we would be very compatible. Why else would someone do something like that? We made a date for lunch on Saturday. When I went to pick him up, he had obviously just woken up when I knocked on the door, since he was yawning and there was sleep in his eyes. As a consequence he was unshowered and unshaven on our date. He also seemed to be hung over. I was put off by the fact that he hadn't bothered to wake up in time to get ready for our date, especially since I had taken the trouble to shower and dress nicely and look good for him. What was worse was that he acted completely uninterested in me the entire time. I was completely insulted by him. The entire date lasted an hour and when I dropped him off he seemed happy to be able to return to bed. It was the worst actual date I've ever been on.

My most interesting bad dates were the ones I didn't realize were dates, which has happened to me a few times. For example, once I was 21 I was tricked into going out on a date. It started with a good friend of mine who was in AA. His AA group hung out in the same coffeeshop that I did, so I knew the members. My friend's sponsor needed help moving out of his condo, so I volunteered my truck and I helped out. The AA sponsor was about 55 years old. Afterward he said that he had been recommended a movie by one of our friends, but as I knew, his VCR and TV were currently unavailable, would I mind if he watched it at my place? I said sure. The next day he asked me if he could take me out for dinner first, to show his gratitude for all my help, so I said sure. Then he said, oh I'm old fashioned, would it be okay if we got dressed up? So I said sure. So we went out to dinner, and then went over to my place to watch the movie, which turned out to be Harold & Maude, and while we were watching it he sidled up next to me and started trying to make out with me. I did not want to kiss him. Then he offered to marry me, telling me about how he could pay for my college and about his new condo, flat out making it clear that this was a business proposal. I was shocked. I tried to kick him out of my apartment and he refused to leave. He really scared me because he was refusing to leave. That was a terrible "date."

Then there was the date that never happened, but probably would have gone very very badly if I had gone on it. When I was 21, a friend that I had known since I was 13 years old invited me to dinner. Of course, we hadn't lived in the same city since I was 15 years old and now we lived very very far apart from one another. I did not have much money since I was a student and since he was older than me and had a very good paying job, I agreed to let him buy me a plane ticket to visit him where he lived for dinner and to stay the weekend. I wasn't sure if there was a real possibility for something romantic and I was really worried about it. We had been just friends for a long time. I insisted that we keep the visit casual. I wanted to meet his friends and for him to show me the places he liked to go, I wanted a glimpse into his real life. I wanted the visit to be as low on expectations as possible, as low pressure as possible. I didn't want him to expect that I would sleep with him, because I wasn't sure yet if I wanted to yet. We hadn't seen each other in several years. He seemed to hear me, and then he totally ignored me. First he insisted on dinner in a very expensive restaurant, I repeated what I said before. Then he wanted to have dinner on a cruise ship, I repeated what I said before. He really pushed the cruise ship, though, so I caved, but insisted that that would be all because I knew that the more "wine and roses" the more he would be expecting us to fall madly in love, and I didn't want to raise the trip up to that expectation. Then he called me and said that he wanted to scrap the entire plan and take me to Hawaii. I said no. He kept insisting. I repeated what I said about wanting to keep the visit low key and learn more about his life and meet his friends and things like that. He kept pushing Hawaii and he kept sounding more and more desperate about it. I felt stressed out that this was not going to go well at all if talking about these plans on the phone was going to be so high pressure, what would it be like when I actually went? So I called it all off. Then he told me that he had wanted to take me to Hawaii because he was planning on asking me to marry him and he had this entire elaborate plan and I ruined it by calling off the date. After a few more phone calls where things went very badly, we never spoke again. A few years later I was flipping through the TV channels and on MTV there was a rerun of Love Lines with Dr. Drew and I heard his voice. I missed the beginning of the call, but he was on the phone talking about me, wondering why I had rejected him (Geez, how many times did I tell him that I wanted to keep the trip low key and casual? And then he jumps straight to proposing marriage? I wasn't even giving "signals" I flat out refused certain date ideas, he just didn't listen.) I have no idea when the original show aired or what I missed from the show, but it was one of the most surreal moments of my life.

#10 petite, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I have an Aunt and a cousin who each dated someone who either killed someone prior to meeting them or after. 3 times in the family to be exact. And people wonder why i read up on the serial killers?

One them came knocking on the door when i was about 15 years old looking for my Aunt when i was home alone. Looked out the bathroom window and called my Dad at work wondering what to do. He said, don't answer. I was glad i trusted my gut. We only found out later that he just got out of 20 years in prison for murder.

My aunt is horrible at picking men obviously.

12. dolfette

Gold Member

there was the idiot who turned up on our second date with a bag full of bondage gear and coke.

13. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    You didn't mention the coke before!

14. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Nice catch. You are right, she didnt. Oops! lol

15. dolfette

Gold Member

yes i have.

but, no, not in the original thread.

16. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Went out with a guy (1 of only 2 dates in the past 5 years and this is why)- I didn't know what he looked like but he knew what I looked like, had just emailed and talked over the phone. Parameters were set in place and mutually agree upon.

Met for a lunch date - he was easy to talk to, but I was not attracted to him (as usual) but he was all over me after the lunch when we went for a walk at a nearby park (no people there). He said I looked better in person and pulled my skirt up and looked at my ass, which he declared "perfect", being an ass man. I pushed my skirt down and he proceeded to unzip his pants, pull out his penis, and push my head on top of it all so quickly, I was just stunned. I jerked my head up, got back in the car and said angrily, "That was NOT what we agreed upon!"

His response? "You didn't even get me hard." Hard?!! He was lucky I didn't bite the heck out of his freakin' cock. I made him take me back, left and when he called, (yep - he didn't get it) and asked, "What turned you off?" I said, "I was never turned on!" Told him not to call again. Bad date, and could have been dangerous. Not doing that again.

#16 D_Tina_Ciao, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  17. dolfette

Gold Member

petite...maybe it says something about me, but the coke isn't that big a deal. drugs are not my thing and i wouldn't have a relationship with a coke head, but it doesn't shock me the way it does you. i grew up watching the adults getting off their heads. it's just not shocking to me.

w48, kindly fuck yourself.

18. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

How does a twat fuck itself? :confused:
    Im new to this whole twat thing.

19. dolfette

Gold Member

i doubt that.

20. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Well I am a very curious person, so I've done it once. Actually more like 20 times in one night, but just like the time I did ecstasy, it was one of those "once in a lifetime" sort of experiences. I did it in a memorable way, though, because I know how to create a memory. I was wearing leather pants and it was at a NIN concert in a former church turned concert hall in Atlanta. Perfect venue, perfect situation for that sort of thing.

However, you are right that I would be totally shocked if anyone brought coke on a date! I'm shocked if a guy doesn't shave for a date and he's not sporting a sexy and intentional "unshaven look," so... Yeah, coke is really out there for me!

I also couldn't date a drug addict, no matter what. No matter how much I love him.

Draft saved Draft deleted