The worst person You found yourself strangly attracted to?

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It used to be Neil Buchanan from the kids art show Art Attack (from the UK) but I saw it yesterday and he's really gone down hill. He used to be cute in a dorky kind of way.
Now I can't think of anyone at the moment

Novaboy

Reactions: Red_Rebel

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My high school biology teacher who looked a little bit like Sarah Palin, with her hair pulled up and these huge glasses that kept falling off her nose. She also had a little lisp that I found really weird but also sexy!

Last edited:

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never fucked a guy in the butt, and I don't do pain either way, but given the chance I'd like to make Deliverance look like a walk in the park to Tom Cruise.

i didnt say Male person...u could hav said a woman, man, even an oompa loompa lol

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never fucked a guy in the butt, and I don't do pain either way, but given the chance I'd like to make Deliverance look like a walk in the park to Tom Cruise.

Tell us more! (Or PM me.) :wink:

For me, I've always found Mitt Romney attractive. Is that pathetic or what?

A gay man being attracted to Mitt Romney is like a chicken being attracted to Colonel Sanders.

Last edited:

Acerola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gordon Ramsey. My only comfort is in the fact that I am not the only one and have a small support group to help me through this dark time.

He is really sexy though! He'll cook you a gourmet meal after he's manhandled you and fucked your brains out aggressively. mmmm!