The worst sex I've ever had....

I have Foreskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Write about the worst sex you've ever had. Here's mine:

I recently went out with a girl for 3 months who was the worst lay I've ever had. Here's what she was like.

Her name was Ruslana. She was 35 years old and white, she was from Ukraine and claimed to have been in America for 18 years, but she still had a strong accent. She lived with her mom and said they watched tv a lot, so you'd think her english would have been better. She was 5 foot 5 and had a nice set of 36 D tits. Light strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes. She had a decent amount of hair on her pussy. Every time she came to my place, her legs were always shaved, she kept her pussy smelling nice and clean, etc.

But she was TERRIBLE in bed. Her pussy was decently tight, that wasn't the problem. She claimed she didn't have much sexual experience. She was absolutely SILENT in bed. I mean I never even heard her breathe hard in the 4 times we had sex. We fucked in missionary, doggy style, and with her on top. I asked her to tell me when she had an orgasm and she did, but if she hadn't said anything I'd never have known.

Now before you assume I'm bad in bed, I'm not. I've got 6 inches of rock hard cock and have made many girls scream. :biggrin1:

And after 4 times of having sex over 3 months, she would not even touch my cock. It was the weirdest thing ever. I'd take her hand, put it on my cock, and she'd let it just lay there. Wouldn't grab it, squeeze it, or stroke it or anything.

I never pushed the issue, but it was weird. I was always nice to her, never yelled or demanded anything different in bed.

One time she came over for sex, went to the bathroom, and her period wasn't done yet, so she came out and said we couldn't do it. I was cool, I told her I understood, and she stayed for a couple hours anyhow and I gave her a nice back rub. And we laid on the bed and watched tv and talked a little.

The 4th time we had sex, it was still daylight outside, so when she got in doggy style position, and I was checking out her pussy, I noticed she had big hemmorhoids hanging a good 3/4 of an inch out of her ass. I was like VOMIT but I didn't say anything and screwed her anyhow.

She was also the WORST KISSER ever! She'd put her lips in one position and make them all stiff, and I'd have to work around that, which was difficult at best.

Finally one day, after she hadn't answered her phone all weekend, I got a text message saying she didn't want to go out anymore, we were "different people", whatever that means.

Breaking up with her didn't bother me much, as I knew it was not going to go anywhere, but it was nice to be able to go places with someone, and have sex now and then too. A final phone call would have been nice but she didn't want it that way.

Last edited:

TonyMars

Just Browsing
Media
first of all im a grower not a shower

so soft im like 3 inches maybe and 6 inches hard

this was back during my junior year of high school, i went over to this puerto rican girls house and her parents were semi strict so we could go in her room but couldnt close the door lol.. so we went into her closet and got on the floor.. my dick was rock hard but i wanted to start off eating her out

so i go down there and she had the tartiest smelling pussy i've ever smelled.. it smelled like a combination of bathing in fish oil for weeks and after taking a shit wiping from back to front

i felt my dick getting soft and loosing all horniness so i tried to somewhat force a soft, limp, 3 inch flaccid dick in her but of course no success

then she went around school sayin I WAS THE WORST she ever had, i even explained to everyone about her tart smell but they still took her side, until got with one of her friends and she told everyone different

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i chatted up a girl online who lived a couple of hours away. we had some nice flirty chats and exchanged some pics. i'd just gotten out of a bad break up and was feeling pretty down on myself, so it was a nice scrap of validation. Halloween came around and i was at a party (my ex was also in attendance with her new boyfriend, one of my best friends...oy). then i get a phone call...this girl was in town and had been out at a bar with her friends, who'd up and abandoned her. feeling chivalrous (and not asking WHY they'd left her), i jumped in my truck and picked her up. she was clearly already smashed. and while she wasn't unattractive, her pictures had clearly done her a WORLD of good. we went back to the party and i tried to parade her around a bit, but this stumbling drunk stranger was rude to my friends and kind of a pain in the ass. still, i felt somewhat responsible for her and so gave her a ride from the party as well...at which point she reached over and started rubbing my package. now, like i said, i was in a pretty bad place emotionally, slightly drunk and feeling pretty much totally undesireable. so i let this go to my head (both of them) a bit too much. i took her back to my place. she excused herself, and returned some time later. we started making out. let's just say "stumbling" didn't apply to her walk alone. we stripped down. she went down on me, which was pretty nice. she had some skill in that area. then i went to return the favor...clearly, during her "excusing herself" excursion, she hadn't quite mastered the art of wiping because her pussy tasted like piss. and while her bush was trimmed tightly to the skin, it spread out practically to her hips. all the same, i swallowed my pride (and trace amounts of her urine) and ate her out. good, too. she came twice. then she started asking me to fuck her. she said all the right words in the perfect tone of voice, very velvety and smooth, begging me to be inside her, telling me how big i was...but once i was in, she just laid there. the dark mood i was in, i have to admit i wasn't giving it my all. but she still seemed to enjoy it and came a few more times. after i eventually got off, she promptly fell asleep and began snoring like a chainsaw. between the noise and my own shameful feelings, i couldn't get to sleep and stayed up all night watching Sports Night reruns and cartoons while she sawed away. once the sun was up and i felt comfortable waking her, i helped her get dressed and drove her back to her friends' place. then i got breakfast at McDonalds and tried to forget the whole thing...clearly, the sausage egg biscuit is a mighty force, but not powerful enough. :p

we met up a year or so later when she was in town again. she was drunk again and invited me to come out with her and her friends (all guys). she stumbled and slurred to all of them about how great we were in bed together and how big my dick was. in the name of social grace, i didn't correct her on the former and tried to pass the latter off as a joke. we wound up going back to one of their apartments...outside of which, she proceeded to squat down on the deck, move her panties aside and piss all over the place. we got her inside, changed her into some pjs and put her to bed. the rest of us stayed up, traded war stories of dealing with her and watched King of the Hill until i decided it was about time to leave. very strange experience and very glad i didn't go for the second go round. ;)

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't really want to go into detail but I was in another country on holiday, hooked up.
X,Y&Z happened the result was an ambulance ride.... Happy days

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't really want to go into detail but I was in another country on holiday, hooked up.
X,Y&Z happened the result was an ambulance ride.... Happy days

Come on you have to share :tongue: This stuff is funny!

I guess I'll add one of mine. It was just kind of SAD.

While watching tv one night my LTR boyfriend gets up and walks out for a few minutes. He comes back in with this gigantic rope (seriously it looked like rope you would anchor a ship with.) He just sort of held the rope up and lifted his eyebrows. I had never been tied up so I thought WHY NOT? So he approached the bed and proceeded to tie me hand and foot to the bed after we stripped down. I was slightly excited by the inability to move. So he straddled my chest so I could suck him. Which I did for 5-10 minutes then no foreplay, no nothing at all, he moves straight to intercourse (thank God I was turned on alittle bit so I could deal with the dicomfort) which lasted maybe three minutes before he came. Did I mention my hands and feet were numb at this point? So then he said "that was great wasn't it?" My reply was "ummm, sure." Which it really sucked A LOT and he couldn't tell at all, which was alittle weird, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I didn't say anything else. He kind of just laid there for a few minutes until I finally said "do you think you could untie me now?" Which he did and that was the end of that experience. First and last time anyone will ever tie me up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This girl "made a play" for me I guess. All up in my grill, ya know? Kissin me and shiz.

After a while we go back to her place...which is a student dorm room. (I was a student too at this time...nothing untoward).

We get in there and things start getting hot and heavy...she sort of sucks me off but I can't get hard (triple vodkas will do that). Anyway I get on top of her and start shagging her...with a soft cock.

If anyone has done that they will know it feels weird...almost unnatural. After a few minutes or possibly seconds I got motion sickness (for the first time ever).

I threw up all over her bed. Luckily she moved out of the way enough so that I only threw up on her hair.

She threw me out naked. I slept outside her door, curled up in a ball all night. I woke up in the morning, started walking back to my place. Saw my reflection in a window and asked myself "why am I naked".

I went back and knocked on her door. She threw my jeans out to me. Eventually I got back in, got the rest of my clothes and left.

She made me buy her a new mattress and some birth control/emergency contraception.

And to top it all...she was ginger :tongue:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the worst sex I ever had was with a gal who wound up stalking me. she was tall gal, rather thin, smart, wore glasses, but when she wore her contacts looked a whole lot better, actually pretty cute. a short dress and heels and she was looked hot. she had dated a few guys I knew(small town). one nite, drinking in a bar, she comes in, sits down, we have a few cocktails, go out to get stoned, few more drinks. I'm real horny, so I put the move on her, and she says she needs a good fucking and was hoping to find me that nite. I feeling like, "oh boy, great". so we go to her place, some wine, more pot, kissing, clothes come off. she has nice, pouty breasts for a thin girl, and I have a fat cock for a thin guy. we lay down I finger and lick her out, she sucks me. we start fucking and I'm not getting much reaction. I cum, don't lose my hard on and just keep going(pretty common when young) after another 15 minutes and not much reaction, I ask if she is okay, wants a different position, more tongue??? she says shes okay. finally I blow again and lay down next to her. more wine, pot. she is fondling me, lightly sucking me. boom I'm rock hard. I ask her to get on top, she says no, my cock is too big. so I mount up. I start slow, and I'm thinking she needs it fast, so I am fucking her as fast as I can (and from previous and later experiences I learned I was real good at this). anyway, she starts to moan and squirm, and I can feel her clamping slightly on my cock, and then nothing, "too fast, too fast". anyway, I never pleased this gal. several nites we did this. I asked???, she offered no answers, were you abused? no answers. so I started dating this other gal. I had sort of lost confidence in myself as a good lover. well, on the third date I'm balling this gal and she is panting and having multiple orgasms, and I am thinking, "I'm back, I'm a great fuck." also at this time I notice, the first gal is stalking me, showing up at my house, sitting out front. at her urging, I fuck her a few more times and don't get a reaction. so I tell my new gal, that I am being stalked, so I start "living" with her for a few days at a time. I also start asking old bfs of the first gal and they all report my same experience with the her. eventually, we run into each other, and I tell her that I like her, but our sex sucks. I tell her I'm not bragging, but I'm good in bed for the most part, and I love satisfying a woman and her showing it back, and I don't get that from her and that is very important to me. she continued to stalk me, but gave up after awhile. I eventually married the gal I dated after the stalker.