the worst thing about being big?

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boo Hoo... you hung guys have such problems... ooohh the toilet water... well hold on to your horse cocks that wont..... ooohh women dont like it too big... well start pounding bottom gays boys...most of the one i know get get it long enough hard enough or deep enough... let me know i will will pass along some contact info!

giant11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the worst thing is to constantly have to keep adjusting for comfort in jeans and having to be careful not to thrust to hard for the girlfriends

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having women turn you down for being too big. :frown1:
The way precum stains the knee of your pants when you free ball. :biggrin1:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Riding my Harley. My wife gets annoyed, but when I throw my leg over the saddle, I have to adjust myself before I turn on the Harley. There is no way I can start out on a ride with my large size dick in the wrong position. It will just not work. It has to be in the up position and on the right side, or else I just can't ride.

Reactions: BearTough

prettyman72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The toliet dunking is pretty nasty. Also the uniform pants I have to wear at work are "snug", to put it mildly. I had to have them put in a special cut for more room in the crotch area, but they're still tight. You can totally see the bulge.

jnj4play

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yea the toilet dunk is a pain in the ass! back in high school i used to get teased during gym cuz i wore basketball shorts with regular boxers underneath...as soon as jumping jacks came around there was no way i could stop it from flopping around. looking back now it was kinda funny, but at the time it was just bothersome. i wear boxerbriefs now and the only problem there is if i happen to get an erection it runs down my leg and the tip sticks out the bottom of my briefs, which gets uncomfortable

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have the toilet issue. I make sure I hold my junk when sitting now. I also have had the issue of not being able to really pound my women without hitting the cervix and causing pain. Getting an erection at work is not ideal since I cannot hide it well in slacks - jeans are much better at hiding.

But I just yesterday joined a new club of issues. I found that some jeans show too much of a VPL and I cannot purchase them. Tried on many pairs of jeans with all the same results; my cock was showing a little too much. For these particular pairs of jeans, even going up a size did not help. Of course, this would not happen if the jeans were cut differently so now I know what cut of jeans I simply cannot wear unless I want to really show off my cock.

Simba

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, always being careful during sex.

This is very true. The only girls i've been with had never before experienced anyone nearly as big. With all of them, it was a struggle the first time...even the first few times, after lots of foreplay, LOTS of wetness, I couldn't get it in. Then there's that magic time when she stretches just right and it slides in. After it's in, though, i have to be really carefull.

It's not like the movies with mandingo where he so effortlessly penetrates. Sometimes, I think that would be really fun to be able to do, but then, I think a girl I could do this with would, well, be kinda dirty.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The amount of preparation needed for sex is probably number one. I’ve been turned down by quite a few guys cause “no way that thing is gonna fit in my ass”.

Other cons would be buying underwear only to find out you can’t fit or you can but it’s so uncomfortably tight it hurts to wear that pair. Or, finding a good comfortable condom to wear.

Reactions: BearTough

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Length. Can't thrust the way I sometimes want to without hitting the cervix. I mean you have to be careful and controlled. On the other hand, maybe I have lousy technique.
You always have to be considerate of a new female partner until you know how deep you can go. I'm lucky that my current gf takes all of me, but she helped things along when she started fucking regularly checking out her pussy with various dildos to find out how many inches she could tolerate. Length is less of a problem with anal because you have the freedom to angle your cock differently. I always end up balls deep in my two buddies. I suspect that thickness can be more of a scary challenge because there are limits to which you can stretch a partner unless they're seriously into pain. I'm glad I'm not a beer can