The Wrestler

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did anyone see the movie. It is very good. I never knew that Mickey Rourke was such a good actor. It was shot in NJ and the strip bar (Cheeques) where Marisa Tomei strips (she shows her boobs) is in the next town over from where I grew up. They also go to a clothing store on Elizabeth Ave. in Elizabeth (where I grew up) and they say that Mickey's character is from there. If anyone wants the link to watch it online I will try to post it.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow is just came out dec 17th and its on dvd already, thats fast.

He must have a bootleg. It was releases early for Oscar consideration. The theatrical national release date is Jan 16, 2009.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He must have a bootleg. It was releases early for Oscar consideration. The theatrical national release date is Jan 16, 2009.
No buddy. Perfect quality in stereo. The new Clint Eastwood movie Gran Torino is very good too. You know in Jersey we have connections:wink:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont think he is a good actor. But I have just seen Wild Orchid!

But even Madonna found Evita.

If you watch the Wrestler you will see what a good actor he is. He has already won critic awards and is nominated for a Golden Globe.

By the way Madonna was good when she played herself in Desperately Seeking Susan, Evita was unwatchable.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No buddy. Perfect quality in stereo. The new Clint Eastwood movie Gran Torino is very good too. You know in Jersey we have connections:wink:

First Naughty wishing death upon people, now this...

What kind of mods do we have here? :eek:

That mod forum is a cespit of dark activity!

:tongue: (to cover my ass)