The X-Factor Bulge

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by ~quicksilver~, Oct 15, 2006.

1. ~quicksilver~

~quicksilver~ New Member

Sorry for all the Americans out there as this is mainly for the brits... Did anyone watch The X-Factor last night? There is a group called Eton Road and one of the guys was sporting a serious bulge! If I can recall he had on khaki trousers and was second from the right. Anyone see? Any screen caps? I have to admit this is mostly for Alex8! Please help! LOL

2. adamcarrick

adamcarrick New Member

Was wondering if anyone else seen it !! It was massive !!

3. eattom

eattom Member

Albums:
    I just watched my recording of it and don't see the fuss. Sorry

4. ScottishLad

ScottishLad Active Member

Albums:
    I thought is was big too!

Can't wait til next week!

5. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    I am def gonna watch this series as long as they are in. How long before they do the obligatory topless shots do we think??

6. 20paul

20paul New Member

anyone got pics? i missed it - what 1 was it? heeelllpp

7. dyna

dyna New Member

Albums:
    Wow grrr I haven't spotted the buldge yet but I'll defo check for it now.... there still in too sooo it is a bonus although I have to say the lead singer girllie looking one freaks me out a bit! so which one is it with the supposed buldge?

8. ~quicksilver~

~quicksilver~ New Member

Interesting......Very Interesting....

Having noticed the massive bulge last week, I waited in anticipation for this week to see it again....BUT this week, the singer with the massive bulge had on black trousers, looser fit and for most of the interview segment had his hands crossed over his crotch...

Very suspicious.... Perhaps as a family friendly show they have made sure the offending member is disguised??? Or maybe he watched the footage and got embarassed by how much he was displaying???? Either way I am severely dissapointed!!!:mad: :mad:

Anyone manage to get screen caps of pics from the first week yet?

ps. He is the shortest one of the four lads, and quite cute.

9. ~quicksilver~

~quicksilver~ New Member

Found Caps from last week!!! Not very clear.... U really had to see it in motion... But here they are...

I know who I would vote for!

Attached Files:

10. AndrewUK

AndrewUK New Member

Hello people... I haven't posted until now, just read... and read... and read :smile:

The guy you are talking about is my cousin and doesn't have a big cock/packet, all a trick of the right pants, trousers and camera angles I think guys... sorry to rain on your parade :wink: I've (obviously) known him for years and he's beefed up a lot in the last 18 months - maybe his dick grew too but I doubt it.

He's the sweetest man and was made to leave drama/dance school to do this - they told him if he auditioned for the show they'd kick him out, so he did and they did and now it would appear that so far, he made the right decision.. we'll see, I hope they do well.

I did fear, when he told me what he was doing that they would be just another boy band but they do seem different.. they started to compare them to a young Take That last night which I don't think is necessarily a bad thing :smile:

No cock pics I'm afraid (not that I'd share them if I did :rolleyes: ) but I do have pictures of him in his sisters Bridesmaid's dress a few years back that I've told him I will sell to the Paparazzi if he makes it big time - he he :cool:

Have fun guys :smile:

11. BigBulgeMan

BigBulgeMan Active Member

Albums:
    Hi guys,

Nice. But, in my opinion, dressed with such kind of pants, if you don't show a bulge the reason is : you don't have cock nor balls !! :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted