the XXL's corner

jobud

Experimental Member
Media
Wow. I'm loving the Brittany clip ... but I can't find much about subvision films online ... anybody have info? And who the hell is the black guy with the 11" cock? Fuck ... is he amateur or will we be seeing him in some more movies?

axedorjan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. I'm loving the Brittany clip ... but I can't find much about subvision films online ... anybody have info? And who the hell is the black guy with the 11" cock? Fuck ... is he amateur or will we be seeing him in some more movies?

Humm... I have collected this clip at least 3 years ago.
So I assume that this phenomenon would have been on every corn flakes package since then -

I ve been on the net for years and never saw him again. I ve seen this girl britney in several flicks though.

My guess is that subvision films is a label from some online company specialized in student parties - like college fuckfest.

axedorjan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so this is Matt Hughes -
I ve seen him in several solo clips but never before in straight scenes.
All my gratitude goes to the original uploader on torrents.

so this is LB_Mhughes_scene 1 & 2 in my pro-am folder :
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I don t know much about this lady bukkake, but if somebody knows about other flicks of him with a girl, please be our guest

Attachments

pirola

Cherished Member
Media
Thanks for all this awesome vids, the best thread in months!!! I would like to ask you about the Ann Todd Video you´ve said you´ve posted. I saw the preview but wich is the file to find it? Thanks in advance

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sharing is everything -
the more this kind of material runs over the net,
the more people are willing to share their treasure with the community

Now, I am not sure of this one.
I have seen Lori on ifriends and someone sent me that clip - just an apetizer though
Rez is not that great but acceptable
Plus the fact that its all amateur (even if its designed to be streamed on a webcam session)

If someone has the full movie, feel free to knock the monkey

catch LoriL_sample in : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

She runs a site at lorilust.com if you want more details. Seen her before.

footballstar20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The guy from the brittany video's name is not sean michaels, its maxx black. And as for the college couple vid i asked about, it would be a lot easier if it was uploaded to megaerotic because this isn't my computer and I dont want to put anything else on it, if that is ok with you. Thanks again

axedorjan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy from the brittany video's name is not sean michaels, its maxx black. And as for the college couple vid i asked about, it would be a lot easier if it was uploaded to megaerotic because this isn't my computer and I dont want to put anything else on it, if that is ok with you. Thanks again

I am pretty sure his name is not "Sean Michaels" -
but Maxx black ? strange because he seems bigger in dark vision that in the flesh :biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
zSHARE - huge black.wmv think this guy is about 12 inches long.

You are exaggerating -- it's more like 9 to 10 inches -- but the guy is fantastically well endowed in any case. What is more, he has a really superb build. To see that guy in a gym shower would be completely humbling. :redface:

axedorjan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok folks, let s say its halftime

I ve uploaded three nice behind the scene for you -
one about a missed cumshot
Naomi (relaxed) interview
hey the last one wasnt in the script :)

believe me, you won t regret these ones :biggrin1:
enough said -

catch them in : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Attachments

axedorjan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are exaggerating -- it's more like 9 to 10 inches -- but the guy is fantastically well endowed in any case. What is more, he has a really superb build. To see that guy in a gym shower would be completely humbling. :redface:

Huh - sort of...
Now for the benefit of all, I think its time to compare with this one. I usually don t hold this type of material - but I found this one ... intriguing.

SC - most enormous penis ever (11m22s) at : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Attachments

This guy with Mandy is Mandingoesque. Great find! Please add more if there are any. :)

Mandy of ilovebigcocks.com

she is a hot asian american woman who really craves big cocks.
Video editing is not exactly the best part of this site -
though the scenes with Ed the horse are priceless

you can catch the 15 mins sample (Mandy_take1) and another scene (Mandy_take5)
in my amateur folder : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

PS: I still have several other scenes of these two - if someone interested, let me know

robbie9

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The young guy with the huge dick on sean cody is intriguing. I think that clip is 3 or 4 years old now but fascinating. I only ever saw the guy in one other clip but i think he freaked out at all the attention he was getting. I've never noticed him in anything else.

axedorjan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kid Bengala.
I could do an entire thread with amazing hot latinas babes getting the fuck of their life by hung men. Among them, Brazilian babes are out of this world -
It seems to me that there is always a bunch of hot babes from this side of the world willing to take thick cocks up their asses - viva Brazil ! :tongue:
and Bengala has all the tools to provide the show

catch Kbengala_Marcia at : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Attachments