Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some call it a necessary evil.
Some don't think it's a big deal.
Some completely avoid it at all costs.

Ladies, I am referring to that wonderful time of the year called the PAP SMEAR.

Do you have any horror stories surrounding your time with the duck?

Do you tend to schedule it around other important times of the year, like your birthday, or a holiday, so it's easier to remember?

If you don't get it done.... WHY THE HELL NOT??!?!???

Do you tend to "prepare" yourself for the visit a little more than you would with a guy (or girl, if that's what blows your hair back)?

Have you ever had it done in an office that has pictures posted on the ceiling?

Do you notice a difference between when a male medical professional does it as opposed to when a female medical professional does it?

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At first I couldn't understand what this was.. I was dumbstrucked. But I realized it was something females go through, so that's why.. xD ;P

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Nope. Mine have always gone as smoothly as that sort of thing can.

Do you tend to schedule it around other important times of the year, like your birthday, or a holiday, so it's easier to remember?

Here pap smears are done once every two years. My GP reminds me when it's time to have it done (GPs do the pap smears here).

Do you tend to "prepare" yourself for the visit a little more than you would with a guy (or girl, if that's what blows your hair back)?

Nope. Usually my doctor springs it on me when I'm seeing her for something completely different.

No. Nothing but white paint on the ceiling at my GP's.

Do you notice a difference between when a male medical professional does it as opposed to when a female medical professional does it?

My old GP was male and he had much the same approach as my current GP - talk about completely unrelated stuff while doing it, and done by feel rather than by looking.

vaeyinn

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DasLeezard, you are too funny!

The only male practitioner I've visited for a Pap was thorough and very gentle, but when time came around for the next one, he had stopped doing them. I try not to blame myself.

The worst one I've had was by a lady doctor. I was only supposed to get a pelvic exam, you know, prod the ovaries or whatever, because I'd had the full Pap Smear done just a few months before. She jammed her freezing cold fingers in there, scraped the hell out of my cervix and made me pay for the totally unnecessary smear at the end. :frown1:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate them! Hate them, hate them hate them. But they are necessary. About 12 years ago, I got a poor result and had to have a small procedure done. Potentially it saved my life, but I still hate getting them.

I've had male & female doctors and I've found women are far more rough than men. When a woman palpates my ovaries (or whatever the heck they're doing when they press on the abdomen), she practically has shoved her palm to my back bone! And I do wish the doctors would quit with the chitchat - we both know you've gone your fingers and speculum up my pussy. Let's just get it over with so I can go home.

Also, I do "prep" myself for the visit. But not too much - I don't want the doctor thinking that this is a date!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some call it a necessary evil.
Some don't think it's a big deal.
Some completely avoid it at all costs.

How about you put me with the group of women that would rather run screaming across burning coals?

Ladies, I am referring to that wonderful time of the year called the PAP SMEAR.

Feeling nauseated just reading this.

Mine pats me on the knee and says "see you next year," creepy enough?

I schedule it when I run out of my back up birthcontrol, the pill.

If you don't get it done.... WHY THE HELL NOT??!?!???

Never missed one, if I'm going to suffer with cancer in my life I pray it's not anywhere embarassing. I want to catch that stuff early!

LOL, prepare like shower and shave etc etc? I groom myself the same way everyday not matter what.

NO! But my Dentist's office is like that and I'd much rather visit her. Heck I'd visit her every darn day and bring her flowers if I could stay away from the yearly peep show doctor.

Only ever been to a man, the same man since I was 18. When he dies I'll find someone new, until then I think I'm just going to stick with him. If I throw up on him he might be alittle more forgiving since he's gotten paid to see my girl parts year after year:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My god Im glad to be a man. Jeez. Women and their parts. Like high end cars.
Nice, great to look at, fun to be in...but damn the maintenance and repair cost.
Shit. My wife has had her share of problems in past....ending in partial histo.

I now call her my race car. Shes stripped out down to bare essentials now. Gall bladder....gone...Cerix....gone....uterus.....gone. Shes ready for racin all the time now.

Ladies, hats off. Im so glad the only thing I have to deal with is THIS PROTRUDING THROBBING COCK STICKING OUT OF ME IN MORNING!

Of course, in about 10yrs, I'll have to suffer thru some Ape knuckled motherfucker stickin his arthritis ridin finger in my ass ever so often. Maybe I can get a pretty lady to do that for me. I can pretend its my idea then.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY, can we put fuckin humans on the moon, Clone humans, regenerate organs from Stem Cells, Lazer Eye surgury....yet we cant check a GD prostate any other way than fingerin my ass. DAMN IT!

Oh the wifes laughin her fuckin ass off at me. She cant wait. BITCH:)

Last edited:

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course, in about 10yrs, I'll have to suffer thru some Ape knuckled motherfucker stickin his arthritis ridin finger in my ass ever so often. Maybe I can get a pretty lady to do that for me. I can pretend its my idea then.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY, can we put fuckin humans on the moon, Clone humans, regenerate organs from Stem Cells, Lazer Eye surgury....yet we cant check a GD prostate any other way than fingerin my ass. DAMN IT!

Oh the wifes laughin her fuckin ass off at me. She cant wait. BITCH:)
Yea, when that time come for me, as long as its a lady, and she goes slow, it fine by me

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea, when that time come for me, as long as its a lady, and she goes slow, it fine by me

Im seriously NOT looking forward to having my pap smeared.

But if its gotta be done, at least she can be cute and tickle my balls while shes doing it.