the young guys from the catherine tate show

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have just been watching the catherine tate show and thing the 2 younger guys from it are really cute (not sure on there names) the one who plays ryan and the gay grandson is really realy cute. Anyone got any pics or info???

hungluvr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HIs name is Mathew Horne and his pic can easily be found by a simple google search, however, as of yet there are no pics of anything other than his head shot. I think that pic one is def better than pic 2, but pic 2 is how we are used to seeing him! i'd love to see any nude shots

Attachments

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's so weird.... I was just watching The Catherine Tate show and thinking to myself..."that guy is really fit..." The bonus is well is that he is funny! Gotta love fit guys with a sense of humour :rolleyes:

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Same guy really?? looked totally different as the policeman, oh well never mind would still have him lol. Loved his guest appearance in the smoking room to, sat down the whole time with legs open

hungluvr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The policeman in last nights episode was different! His name is Tom Ellis. He is also straight but has appeared as the bisexual character in No Angels on C4. Personally I'd do em both! :eek:) a 3sum with them both would be seriously hot!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
The policeman in last nights episode was different! His name is Tom Ellis. He is also straight but has appeared as the bisexual character in No Angels on C4. Personally I'd do em both! :eek:) a 3sum with them both would be seriously hot!

Tom Ellis is married to Tamzin Outhwaite, a fellow ex-EastEnder (although not at the same time).

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
HIs name is Mathew Horne and his pic can easily be found by a simple google search, however, as of yet there are no pics of anything other than his head shot. I think that pic one is def better than pic 2, but pic 2 is how we are used to seeing him! i'd love to see any nude shots

Matthew was also in "20 Things To Do Before You're Thirty", in which he played the gay character who was out to his flatmates and office mates but not to his mother.

endee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't know where the second picture came from, but it is not Matthew Horne it's a young pic of Nicholas Clay an actor who died some time back. Someone's made a bad mistake.