The Young Stud Thread

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Please do, my brother. Do it for me. Go look in the mirror and say, "I'm young and beautiful," lol. :biggrin1: Do it for me, bro. Do it while you can!

Will do, and you need to go to the mirror and say "I'm still youngish, beautiful and I have the most awesome thing of all--a fire crotch!"

:tongue:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Will do, and you need to go to the mirror and say "I'm still youngish, beautiful and I have the most awesome thing of all--a fire crotch!"

:tongue:

lol "Youngish". :biggrin1:

The cool thing, though, is that I look younger than I am. I've been told I could pass for as young as 25. So, I sometimes feel guilty, like I'm getting to re-experience my youth.

The unfortunate fuck-over of life is that the most beautiful years (late teens until early 20s) often are also the most insecure. So, people usually don't realize how beautiful they are until the beauty is no longer so great. I look at pictures of myself in my teens and early 20s and think, "Wow. I was beautiful." Too bad I didn't know so at the time. :frown1:

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
lol "Youngish". :biggrin1:

The cool thing, though, is that I look younger than I am. I've been told I could pass for as young as 25. So, I sometimes feel guilty, like I'm getting to re-experience my youth.

The unfortunate fuck-over of life is that the most beautiful years (late teens until early 20s) often are also the most insecure. So, people usually don't realize how beautiful they are until the beauty is no longer so great. I look at pictures of myself in my teens and early 20s and think, "Wow. I was beautiful." Too bad I didn't know so at the time. :frown1:

Amen to that. I look back and realize i was in the best shape of my life and spent the whole time feeling awkward and fat. Now, with more than 40 lbs additional on my frame, I wish I could go back.

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perfect cock, balls, torso, pits, pubes, everything, Magnum Excel! :smile:
And you belong here, dude. That dick of yours is the fuckin' paradigm, the basic model. You look in the dictionary under "cock" and there's a picture of yours. :You_Rock_Emoticon:
Dunno how old you are, but i think you could qualify on the stud end, and you should weigh in on some of the others here.

Thanks, fellas lol :redface:

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Christ this thread really picked up. I think it's so funny the perceived difference between "stud" and "hot" or "attractive". :rolleyes: This is the manly gay thread and all the 100% and 99% straighters are lining up to get judged. No it's okay though, because you're looks are being assessed for their ability to get women, not men.

"Self-improvement is masturbation." :wank:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Christ this thread really picked up. I think it's so funny the perceived difference between "stud" and "hot" or "attractive". :rolleyes: This is the manly gay thread and all the 100% and 99% straighters are lining up to get judged. No it's okay though, because you're looks are being assessed for their ability to get women, not men.

Yikes. :eek: What are you talking about? :confused:

Seriously. Are you saying that most of the people commenting on the "studs" are gay, and most of the studs themselves are "straight"? If so, then your point relates to my point in this thread:
http://www.lpsg.org/113312-lpsg-worlds-largest-locker-room.html

And, yes, this thread has really taken off. I'm surprised by this. But it's great that it has. I'm surprised someone hadn't already thought up a thread like this.

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

So how are our evaluation skills?