The younger the better...?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Andrenell, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Andrenell

Andrenell Member

I was just wondering at what age can PE be started? If a dad was to help his son reach it's "full potential" at early age, it would just make life soooo much better for the teen & young adult... but I am just afraid that it might damage the penis...

2. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd stop with any and all plans of this nature if I was you. That's just scary in my eyes. :S :worried:

3. Andrenell

Andrenell Member

No, not to worry.. :nono: I agree, reading my post again sounds a bit strange.. I don't have a son and I don't have ANY strange habits or desires. I'm just thinking that this could be part of the "birds and bees" talk! "Son, here is book about how to get your pee-pee bigger". Something that I wish I received at a younger age... I am not big, and I always dreamt about being bigger... but did not know how,until now!It would have saved me a lot of tears in the locker room at school!

4. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It could cause more harm than it helps. You make the kids believe that only a large penis is desirable what is utter bullshit. So you could totally crush their self esteem with such an idiotic action.

5. Ra

Ra
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just teach him to be proud of his body. A good body image does wonders for a young lad's self-esteem.

6. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

To answer your question. If (and I would not recommend this) one were to look at it from a purely medical standpoint, it would be most effective when a male enters puberty. It is that simple. Now, there are a gazillion authorities out there that still seems to think that any form of sexual education is bad, and self improvement if it involves this kind of thing is not good but is instead molestation of a child. You are in a bad spot the only one that can legally do anything is an MD no matter what. Even an MD would have to document the crap out of this on a kid. Right now there are numerous cases of true micropenis/microphallus that go untreated simply because many MD's are afraid to treat this. Again we have wide spread suffering at the hands of self-appointed moralists.

Pal, you asked an honest question and you deserve an honest answer. The problem is that the honest answer basically says that it doesn't matter if your son has true and medically diagnosed micropenis, getting even that treated is not always easy.

7. davidjh7

Gold Member

Unless you are a member of one of the sects that have practiced this for centuries, like certain middle eastern cultures have taught jelqing as part of coming of age rituals for centuries, while I agree from a purely biological standpoint it would likely have the greatest gains during puberty when normal acceleratd growth is happening anyway, the psychological and socail downsides are too great to risk. But, heck, this is the age of readily available information. I;m sure there are many pubescent males who have studied the information on the net to great extent. Who knows what the nest generation will have as a result.

Draft saved Draft deleted