The Zombie Show

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
Alright, so I've been taking pictures of myself for a while now, and I'm sort of out of ideas on what to do. So I'm opening it up for the public to decide. What do you guys (or girls) like to see in pictures? Any ideas for a theme or something I could do? So long as it's not gross or illegal, I'll do it (no... ya know, animals or fecal matter or consumption of weird things).

Here's what you're working with by the way;

http://www.lpsg.org/members/justsom...zombie/539981-the-effect-of-posing-naked.html

Let me know what you guys want to see and I'll do it!

JSZ

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I'm gonna give a few clarification points (due entirely to a handful of AIM/private message requests I've received);

1.) I'm not taking pictures of anything "weird." (So, I'm not going to piss my self in public and take a picture of it, nor am I going to do anything that might get me arrested.)

2.) I'm single so I'm all you get; I won't go hook up with someone for the purposes of filming me having sex with them. If that changes at some point in the future I'll let ya know.

3.) My feet are nothing spectacular but if that continues to be the subject of want, I'll post a few I guess?

Oh, I'm 5'7 btw. More are forthcoming. If nothing else I can usually take an underwear picture pretty good :) Thanks for all the comments and feedback!

JSZ

ChooChooWong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Holy amazing, mister! You are so sexy... and your choice of Massive Attack for the soundtrack was perfect ;) I just wish it hadn't ended so soon! Perhaps a part II will follow? One can hope...

Jonnyangel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow man, that video you posted was seriously hot! And I agree with the others on the Massive Attack! My only question though, is did I miss something? You said you need ideas for a 3rd? I only see the one?! But something public would be awesome! Go for it Z!

D

deleted718765

Great video.

A video in public sounds kind of hot but be careful. lol

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
Wow man, that video you posted was seriously hot! And I agree with the others on the Massive Attack! My only question though, is did I miss something? You said you need ideas for a 3rd? I only see the one?! But something public would be awesome! Go for it Z!

Yeah, the first one I removed on the grounds it showed my face. I know how stupid that is but at least the newest one I can have some plausible deniability in the event of who knows what.

I'm glad you all liked the Massive Attack song. It's more difficult than you might imagine to put a soundtrack to the sight of yourself masturbating.

JSZ

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
Fulfilled requests on latest update:

Sock, Tie, Scarf, Jeans, and small basketball shorts along with a bulge close up and some other stuff I think. Enjoy! Send your requests, so long as they're not weird I don't mind doing them.

JSZ