random_justa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
UPDATE:
His personality seems unbearable, he’s very obnoxious and he’s a wallahi bro and he’s anti Jewish.

But he is cute but I’m lowkey over it
“Personality seem unbearable and he’s very obnoxious” yes an introduction of every male Arab in Australia pretty much, straight or gay.

Reactions: DicedPinapple

DicedPinapple

Expert Member
Media
“Personality seem unbearable and he’s very obnoxious” yes an introduction of every male Arab in Australia pretty much, straight or gay.
Yea this why I’m done liking “straight” guys in my opinion. They are just as annoying/obnoxious as any other group of people and they think they are different from women or gay men or whoever.

He seems extremely narcissistic and self obsessed. I couldnt even imagine being in a relationship with this guy even if I got the chance. Not because of the preening (he’s gorgeous) but because his personality and the things he says have a undertone of the same oppresive religious bs I’ve heard my whole life. That instantly turns me off. I’m not judging anything but what he puts out there on social media for people to pay attention to.

He seems very judgmental. Also I am not Jewish and I have criticisms of Israel and certain Jewish and Muslim Arab peoples actions but all criticism is equal regardless of race and I don’t discriminate. He seems to me specifically very anti-Jewish and pro-muslim no matter what negative thing a muslim does they get a pass.

He does the typical macho fight club aesthetic which I’m over and probably only cares about what other straight men think of him. I don’t even wanna hear his takes on women. It’s probably just as bad if not worse. forgive me if I’m wrong but whatever- thats just the vibe I get so far.

I had to block and unfollow after watching his IG stories for a couple weeks.

All in All

tallpal96

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yea this why I’m done liking “straight” guys in my opinion. They are just as annoying/obnoxious as any other group of people and they think they are different from women or gay men or whoever.

He seems extremely narcissistic and self obsessed. I couldnt even imagine being in a relationship with this guy even if I got the chance. Not because of the preening (he’s gorgeous) but because his personality and the things he says have a undertone of the same oppresive religious bs I’ve heard my whole life. That instantly turns me off. I’m not judging anything but what he puts out there on social media for people to pay attention to.

He seems very judgmental. Also I am not Jewish and I have criticisms of Israel and certain Jewish and Muslim Arab peoples actions but all criticism is equal regardless of race and I don’t discriminate. He seems to me specifically very anti-Jewish and pro-muslim no matter what negative thing a muslim does they get a pass.

He does the typical macho fight club aesthetic which I’m over and probably only cares about what other straight men think of him. I don’t even wanna hear his takes on women. It’s probably just as bad if not worse. forgive me if I’m wrong but whatever- thats just the vibe I get so far.

I had to block and unfollow after watching his IG stories for a couple weeks.

All in All
What’s an example of something anti-Jewish that he said

tallpal96

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i can’t remember right now but alot of his posts rubbed me the wrong way. I’m not a very offended person so it takes alot.
Well you can’t really throw accusations around without backing them…

daddyed

Experimental Member
Media
San Diego, California, United States of America
He would talk about trans and the gay agenda being pushed on kids bla bla bla. The stupid straight woke convo. He’s cute but when he opens his mouth it’s all eye rolls from there.
Well you can’t really throw accusations around without backing them

tallpal96

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He would talk about trans and the gay agenda being pushed on kids bla bla bla. The stupid straight woke convo. He’s cute but when he opens his mouth it’s all eye rolls from there.
I was asking about the Jewish thing. It seems very stereotypical to accuse a Muslim of having anti-Jewish sentiment just because it “seems” like a Muslim thing to do (although historically it’s been Christian). It’s very wrong to accuse someone of being racist or pushing racism without having the receipts to back it.

DicedPinapple

Expert Member
Media
I was asking about the Jewish thing. It seems very stereotypical to accuse a Muslim of having anti-Jewish sentiment just because it “seems” like a Muslim thing to do (although historically it’s been Christian). It’s very wrong to accuse someone of being racist or pushing racism without having the receipts to back it.
It’s stereotypical cause it’s the truth.Most muslims are taught to hate Jews. It’s in the Quran. I’ve literally read it.

I’m pretty sure and I could be alittle off but its that it goes back to Mohammed- Because Mohammed wrote the Quran with the help of his scribes and he originally I think went to the Jews and told him he was the Messiah and they didn’t believe him so he held the grunge and it’s snowballed. He was an extremely petty vengeful person and would pillage and terrorize Jews and forceably convert peoples to Islam. It makes a ton of sense when you think about the current state and dynamic of that region.

Reactions: WhiteboyMaj