"thebestmsn" Onlyfans (mostafa.rok)

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's so funny how horny people are desperate to get some edited pictures from any unknown guys. even if they are not their real body parts
Still whining that Mostafa is posting fake imagery, still unable to recognize his distinctive body features. Wow.

What's it like being that much in denial, even after the clear evidence is laid right in front of you?

Timo94

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About this guy! I know he's well built and hot but I don't know how to say this in a better way but he is literally a "dummy"
I used to follow him a couple of years ago maybe, even on Facebook, until one time I saw him in a live cam where he "responded" to his followers... And he doesn't know how to speak, I mean even if he replied he would say something literally very stupid, or he just smiled !!! I was like OMG I do like big built men but they have to have a personality too, otherwise they are just a bunch of hot dummies!!!

Benjiboi1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About this guy! I know he's well built and hot but I don't know how to say this in a better way but he is literally a "dummy"
I used to follow him a couple of years ago maybe, even on Facebook, until one time I saw him in a live cam where he "responded" to his followers... And he doesn't know how to speak, I mean even if he replied he would say something literally very stupid, or he just smiled !!! I was like OMG I do like big built men but they have to have a personality too, otherwise they are just a bunch of hot dummies!!!
Dude just needs to practice his English is all. It’s not his first language

Reactions: Ganzoxoxo

Timo94

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude just needs to practice his English is all. It’s not his first language
No, the conversation was in Arabic, questions by his arabic speaking followers. That's how I made my judgement

Bannaeric

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw Mostafa at the gym just now, he posted his posing direct to Instagram. His headphones, shirt and weight belt in the background. Guess which one he left behind ;) Thank you sir, for the shirt. I’ll wash it and bring it back in exchange for some undies?
Don't wash it!
Oh man, i wish I could smell that
Saw Mostafa at the gym just now, he posted his posing direct to Instagram. His headphones, shirt and weight belt in the background. Guess which one he left behind ;) Thank you sir, for the shirt. I’ll wash it and bring it back in exchange for some undies?

Reactions: PerfectPecsPfan

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm big package!
Oh, you don't know the half of it! Check out the pics earlier in this thread. He's huge.

Anybody ever seen his ass? I'm aware of only a single shot, lying down (see post #60). Weird how some of these performers happily whip out their cocks and balls and even cum on camera but won't turn around and show their butts and spread their cheeks.

D

deleted16627491

Oh, you don't know the half of it! Check out the pics earlier in this thread. He's huge.

Anybody ever seen his ass? I'm aware of only a single shot, lying down (see post #60). Weird how some of these performers happily whip out their cocks and balls and even cum on camera but won't turn around and show their butts and spread their cheeks.
of course too gay for them, and emasculating

Reactions: PSEXavier97

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
of course too gay for them, and emasculating
Like shaving his pits and crotch so much aren't emasculating? He's pandered to his overwhelmingly gay fan base on countless occasions, endlessly teasing and even jerking off. Unless he's completely brain dead he's well aware that turning around and showing his ass is something his audience wants to see, and more. And he has to know that doing so would add some desperately needed variety, win him more fans and bring in more subscribers. Yet oddly he stubbornly isn't showing us something so easy -- something new, different and exciting.

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He’s hot and all but $35? Damn! I follow hotter guys on OF for much less and they show every thing.
Ha has shown everything – except ass and hole. Give him time. He's shown more and more as the months pass and he realizes he can bring in more money. Most performers open up with time.

Reactions: Eby0892