Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although cynical doubters have boldly insisted he does, there's no evidence for this. His explicit cock vids show plainly that he's hung really well.
I mean I've watched his videos that have been posted here and while the girth seems to match the length looks a bit longer than he actually is. I'm no expert though so I could easily be wrong.

Wald-92a

Sexy Member
Media
People who argue it’s not him in the videos I can guarantee you it’s him
I have a lot of videos of him fucking a lot of ladies but I have paid over 3000$ so I will not share them at all
He is a good looking man I don’t know why most of the other hate him but I think it’s jealousy maybe

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mean I've watched his videos that have been posted here and while the girth seems to match the length looks a bit longer than he actually is. I'm no expert though so I could easily be wrong.
I hear ya. The dildo theory would be possible except that in many videos we see him flexing/throbbing his cock muscle inside his shorts or briefs. Not sure how he could do that with a dildo unless it were completely hollowed out and he stuck his dick in it. Is that a thing? An artificial "extension"?

Reactions: Toni6988

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hear ya. The dildo theory would be possible except that in many videos we see him flexing/throbbing his cock muscle inside his shorts or briefs. Not sure how he could do that with a dildo unless it were completely hollowed out and he stuck his dick in it. Is that a thing? An artificial "extension"?
Uh. @RonBSoCal yeah it actually is... but I don't think he wood go to that trouble. Photoshop is much easier

Hollywood’s No 1 penis-maker: ‘Chris Hemsworth keeps his next to Thor’s hammer!’

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uh. @RonBSoCal yeah it actually is... but I don't think he wood go to that trouble. Photoshop is much easier

Hollywood’s No 1 penis-maker: ‘Chris Hemsworth keeps his next to Thor’s hammer!’
Sure, I know about whole contraptions being strapped on to guys' fronts for movies etc., but they don't have a real dick inside with muscles that flex and throb like we see in several of Mostafa's brief videos where he does this through his shorts or briefs. Can't be a prosthetic, unless he used some kind of extension "sleeve" that makes his dick longer. Doubt he's doing that.

Photoshop is for still imagery. Can't do a damned thing with video unless we graduate to serious, expensive digital manipulation, and we can assume Mostafa isn't throwing money down the tubes for that when he obviously has an ample dick of his own to show off.

D

deleted18397351

Ah, such dismissive overconfidence. If you did a little checking and comparing with his still shots you'd quickly see that those cock vids are definitely Mostafa. Find a few stills that show his hands and fingers clearly. Look closely at them, the hair on them, the nails.... No doubt about it.
the nipples too...very distinctive