Twitter Handle: Thecapt881
Instagram Handle: Not known
CB Handle: the_capt88
Cost to Join: Between 9.99 and 11.99

Ratings
Overall Rating -- 7.5
Value -- OK. Only if you're unable to watch his live shows
Frequency -- Frequently
Responsiveness -- Average (OF cleared most chats a while ago)
Explicitness -- Nude and Solo Masturbation mostly
VIP Services -- The performer has a contact for private scheduling: TheCapt88@gmail.com

Written Review
First I'd like to point that I'm currently writing this review in January of 2020 and I was subscribed to Cap in the middle of 2019, after following him on Chaturbate, because I hardly could catch a full live show. His page currently has 177 posts (85 videos and 207 pictures). I subscribed to him expecting a bit of the content I got on his CB, which might be my error, like full jerking sessions and ass play with a vibrator/dildo. The jerk videos existed during my period paying, but not in a very large amount. Most of the videos were charging at the gym, short jerk videos, naked yoga and so on. The content might have gotten better, but I don't usually see many people talking about his page to check from reliable sources. My personal favorite video, where his gf is blowing him (shot in his POV, which is a bummer in my opinion) if also available on his CB page (200 tokens), so you can get it there and keep it forever. Overall I'd say you're better participating in his CB shows, which happen almost daily, and you get to see, for free, a long session of him having his ass zapped by the fans and jerking to completion, a full shower and drinking games.

13df212874b595d3d019c8bc622e9a1e1ac6add0_500x500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

chrisgiorod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Performer Name: thecapt88
OnlyFans Account: @TheCapt88
Twitter Handle: Thecapt881
Instagram Handle: Not known
CB Handle: the_capt88
Cost to Join: Between 9.99 and 11.99

Ratings
Overall Rating -- 7.5
Value -- OK. Only if you're unable to watch his live shows
Frequency -- Frequently
Responsiveness -- Average (OF cleared most chats a while ago)
Explicitness -- Nude and Solo Masturbation mostly
VIP Services -- The performer has a contact for private scheduling: TheCapt88@gmail.com

Written Review
First I'd like to point that I'm currently writing this review in January of 2020 and I was subscribed to Cap in the middle of 2019, after following him on Chaturbate, because I hardly could catch a full live show. His page currently has 177 posts (85 videos and 207 pictures). I subscribed to him expecting a bit of the content I got on his CB, which might be my error, like full jerking sessions and ass play with a vibrator/dildo. The jerk videos existed during my period paying, but not in a very large amount. Most of the videos were charging at the gym, short jerk videos, naked yoga and so on. The content might have gotten better, but I don't usually see many people talking about his page to check from reliable sources. My personal favorite video, where his gf is blowing him (shot in his POV, which is a bummer in my opinion) if also available on his CB page (200 tokens), so you can get it there and keep it forever. Overall I'd say you're better participating in his CB shows, which happen almost daily, and you get to see, for free, a long session of him having his ass zapped by the fans and jerking to completion, a full shower and drinking games.

13df212874b595d3d019c8bc622e9a1e1ac6add0_500x500.jpg
he is a god talks to me everday