Their first time

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello folks. This is the first time I have attempted anything like this so any comments or criticism would be appreciated. Let me know if you want me to continue. Hope you enjoy!

We had been friends for years. After school, I went my way and he went his. My way involved any kind of debauchery and debasement I could discover whilst his revolved around family, mortgages and volvos. Despite this social dovetailing, we remained intermittent friends as the years went by and would occaisionally meet for a night out. Oh, I forgot to mention, Darryl was the single most attractive guy I have ever seen and any time spent in his presence usually meant me hiding a pulsating erection as I imagined what it would be like to kiss him and suck him off.

Anyway, my lust for this man was constantly unrequited and I had never said anything to him about it, that was until he mentioned that he was having problems with 'the wife'.

We had been on one of our escursions through the neon and the noise of the city, taking in as many bars as possible. As we stumbled out of the taxi and into his house, we made the usual fruitless attempts to keep quiet, instead making more noise than we intended. Darryl went straight to his drinks cabinet and pulled out an unopened bottle of Jack Daniels and we settled down with some glasses and a bag of ice, intent on demolishing the thing.

Our drunken conversation inevatibly moved on to sex. Darryl started complaining about the lack of head he got from his fiance, claiming that it had been over a year and a half since he had felt the warmth of a wet mouth take his cock. I looked over at him in his tight top and the jeans that accentuated his frim thighs and wished for all the world that he would ask me. Just ask me to do it for him.

As he prattled on, it dawned on me that he was, like all the times before, never going to ask. In the space of a minute, I decided that the risk of losing his friendship was worth the opportunity of tasting this fine specimen of a man. I came to the conclusion that I would be the one to relieve him of his oral needs. If his fiance was not going to provide him with the attention he needed, then one of his oldest friends would fill the breach and provide the attention he so badly needed.

Darryl eased back on the couch, stretching his legs out. I could see a bulge developing in his jeans. The thought of getting head must have roused his drunken cock.
"So what's the problem?", I asked. "Why wont she suck you off? A man has needs afterall!", I half-joked.
"She always says she is too tired or not in the mood, but fuck sake, I really need some head! I just wish someone would suck my cock!", Darryl said through gritted teeth.

I took a deep breath.

"Well there is one way we could solve this problem", I said as I moved myself closer to him so that our thighs were touching.

He looked at me, a bit bewildered, but after a second or two, a sly grin passed across his lips.

"Are you suggesting what I think you are?", he leered.

"Certainly my good man", I replied. "If a friend can't help you out in a time of need, then who can?"

I could see the bulge in his jeans was expanding at our conversation. I swallowed a thousand fears and gingerly brought my hand over his taught thigh until I found it resting on his straining cock. Finally, I had got there! After years of fantasy and longing, I had finally made it. I had the object of my desire under my hand.

Darryl looked up at me, a drunken smile on his face. "Well what are you waiting for? I've been waiting nearly two years for this. Let's see what you are made of!"

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had tried to continue this but it got lost in cyberspace. Will attempt again tomorrow.

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I looked over at Darryl for reasurance. He just looked back and guided my hand down to the flared head of his cock. Dammit. I could feel the heat coming through his jeans and the shape of his head was very clear through the thick cloth. I undid his zip and slipped my long fingers into the gap to find a thick cock, doubled over and straining for release. As I heard Darryl moan at the attention of my nimble fingers, I pulled my hand out and undid the belt and button of his jeans.

I slid off the couch and repositioned myself in front of him, between his strong, taught thighs. In one quick movement, I pulled his jeans and boxers down as he raised his supple ass to allow me to do so. As the boxers came down, the rim dragged down across his thick, veiny cock. He wasn't enormous, but I reckon he was at least 7 inches and about 6 thick. Plenty to get working on!

What shocked me was the size of his balls. I had checked out his crotch many times but no kind of bulge hinted at the size of his nuts. Honestly, they were like full, ripe apples; al round and rosy. I had nevfer seen anything like them.

Darryl noticed that I was transfixed by his globes.

"What's the matter? Never seen balls that size before?", he said.

I had to admit that I hadn't and had to pull my gaze away from them and force myself to concentrate on his cock.

"I hope you have a receptive mouth 'cos I can dump a shitload with these guys", he said as he cradled those huge orbs in his hand.

Nervously, I took his rapidly thickening cock in hy hands, wrapping my long fingers round his thick shaft. Darryl let out a low moan and I took this to be a cue to go further. I threw my fear aside and immediately plunged his cock into my mouth, taking half of his inches into my wet, warm mouth. I gagged slightly but the sensation of having this beautiful man's cock in my mouth allowed me to control the involuntary spasms in my throat.

Once I had him fully lubed with my saliva, I started to take it slowly, slowly caressing the engorged head of his cock with flicks from my tongue, alternating between delicate and firm attention. I could hear him moan and felt his cock go deeper into my mouth as he arched his back in pleasure. I looked up at him with his cock stretching my lips and found him looking down at me with those sharp blue eyes of his. He stroked my hair gently for a second before putting his hand behind my head and gently but powerfully pulling my head deeper onto his cock.

His moans of pleasure gave me confidence and I started to bob quickly whilst rubbing the thick shaft of his cock. I repeatedly licked him from swollen balls to flared head, savouring every moment. I could feel his cock stiffening and his balls twitch in my hand as he readied for discharge. I had been sure that I would swallow his spunk until I had seen the size of his nuts. How much could one man store in those things? It didn't bear thinking about and, as I sucked and licked him closer and closer to climax, I decided that I wasn't going to take all that cum. I didn't think I could.

However, as Darryl came nearer and nearer to coming, he grabbed the back of head frimly, whispering, "Make sure you take it all. I can't have any stains on the carpet."

I started to panic slightly but his grip was firm and did not allow my lips to come back up past his cock's head. I had no choice. I felt every muscle in his cock tense and every vein fill as he finally unloaded into my trapped yet receptive mouth.

The first shot hit the back of my throat with enormous force. Just as I was taking that in, another two, three came in quick succession. I suddenly imagined myself drowning in spunk. Fuck. What a way to go! Not exactly a brave and noble demise.

Just when I thought I was able to handle each load, another came, almost engulfing my throat.

"Don't let any spill. Make sure you take it all'" Darryl gasped as he buried his erupting cock further into my mouth.

Eventually, the constant deposits of spunk ceased and Darryl withdrew his now-sopftening cock from my saturated mouth. I swallowed the last of his salty paste and went back to the tip of his cock to lap up the last of it. Happy that I had taken all he could give me, I licked my lips and settled back down on the couch next to Darryl.

He sat there with his semi-flacid cock drooping against his still-massive balls. He sighed _ "Jesus. I can't decide whether you are a natural or whether it's because I had not had my cock sucked for so long, but that was a damn fine piece of head man!"

I didn't say anything. Just blushed. But inside I was delighted. Not only had I made him come but I had made him come hard and good.

As I basked in my new-found talent, I felt Darryl's hand run up my thigh and firmly cup my balls.

"Not as big as me but I'm sure you have a lot to give!", he leered at me as he moved in for a kiss. My spunk-covered tongue met his quickly, savouring the knowledge that he was tasting his own cum from my mouth.

"Mmmm. That tastes good", he groaned. "Maybe you taste better", he breathed as I felt his firm fingers run up the shaft of my still-clothed cock, searching for its head.

To be continued upon demand......

kaientai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well i don't want to demand nothing but if you could continue the story that would be cool

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I second that demand! I'm hard as a rock and ready for more....... C'mon, guy...... Give it to me!

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok. it turns out that demands do get you somewhere:

His nimble fingers quickly found the throbbing head of my aching cock. he rubbed firmly as he went in for another kiss; deep and powerful. I couldn't wait for him to undo my belt so I hurriedly undid the buckle and buton and pulled the zip of my jeans down. I always go commando in the summer so my cock which had been straining hard against my jeans burst out and immediately sprang to attention. Darryl stopped kissing me and looked down appreciatively at my 7-inch circumcised cock. The head was fully flared and the first signs of pre-cum on my cock glistened in the soft lamp-light.

Darryl rubbed his thumb on the pre-cum and circled the aching head of my cock with his lubricated thumb and forefinger. I let out a shallow groan and looked at hm as he fixated on my cock.

"Oh God, just suck it", I whispered.

This broke Darryl from his trance and he looked at me blankly for a second before smiling softly and lowering his head into my crotch. He parted his lips as he neared my dick and I could see his tongue coming out of his mouth, lubing his lips in anticipation of what was to come.

Sorry going to have to finish this just now. be back later to add more, much more.

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry. Very busy with stuff at the moment but I appreciate your interest. Will get on to it by mid-week latest. I promise!

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, now, I hate to be rude, but you have created quite a situation here. It seems that you, uh-hum, have my "full attention", shall we say. Waiting 'til midweek may prove a bit painful. I suppose, since you cannot find the time to finish this story in a considerately, timely, manner, that I'll have to go back to the top and read up to this point again in hopes of alleviating some of the stress caused by all the "attention". :wink:

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok people are getting tetchy so here's some more to keep you going.

His tongue flicked at the head, dabbing at the pre-cum before finally encircling my cock with his full, pink lips. He sucked tightly and looked up at me when he heard my groans and felt my cock flexing in his mouth. Those blue eyes. I never dared believe that I would ever have Darryl sucking greedily on my dick and now here he was - all bobbing and slurping looking up at me for reasurance from time to time.

I could feel that I wouldn't last long. I got the impression that this wasn't the first time Darryl had indulged in a bit of boy-on-boy action such was his expertise in sucking.

I warned him that I was about to come in case he wanted to pull my dick out of his mouth but he just kept on, increasing the pace. I helped out by rythmically thrusting my hips towards his face, in essence, face-fucking him. He didn't seem to mind this invasion and sucked harder and deeper with every thrust.

Finally, I could feel the eruption build. Still fucking his face, I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his head down on my cock as far as I could without making him gag. I felt three long spasm of pleasure and could only wonder how much of my come Darryl had taken.

Once I had stopped coming, I expected him to come back up but he didn't. Just stayed down there slowly licking my cock with his lips resting around the still-swollen head. Suddenly he pulled up and stood before me, his thick cock hardening rapidly. I noticed that he still hadn't swallowed and a tiny sliver of my rich come seeped out of the left side of his mouth. His beautiful full lips glistened with cum and saliva.

There was a look of intent in his eyes; devlish intent. Just as I was trying to figure out what he was thinking, he grabbed my legs and pulled me off the couch, jeans still at my ankles. Before I knew what was happening, he had flipped me over on to my stomach, put his strong arm around my waist and pulled my hips into the air. Immediately I knew. He meant to fuck me.

I couldn't see much but I could hear him shuffling around behind me. he still hadn't spoken a word so I assumed he still had that mouthful of spunk. I was about to turn round and see what he was doing when I felt a warm, wet sensation on my asshole quickly followed by Darryl's finger going right up my ass. It hurt at first and I whined pathetically.

"Don't worry, relax," Darryl soothed in my ear.

I felt his finger run round the inside of my ass and the funny thing was, the longer it was in there, the less painful it was.

"Just relax", he whispered again. "All that spunk will work as the perfect lube. I will slip in before you've even noticed."

I started to get into the rythm of his probing finger. Eventually he pulled out and I felt the warm rubbery head of his cock nudging against my slippery ring.

"I've wanted this for so long," Darryl breathed.

I didn't have time to take in what he had said as he suddenly pushed into increasingly eager ass.

To be continued......

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It was a sensation I had never felt before. It hurt and felt great at the same time. The main problem was that I felt the need to shit with his cock in my ass. I panicked and pulled away from him and his cock came out with ease.

"Fucking hell Darryl", I complained. "Did you just stick the whole thing in?"

"That was only the head. You need to relax", he replied.

I really started to panic now. If that is what it felt like with just the head, I was certain he would rip me apart.

"Listen", I said. "Maybe this is going too fa....."

Before I could finish, Darryl had had grabbed me round the waist again and pulled me back on to his cock. It was more a dull pain than anything else but the feeling of having my ass stretched by his thick dick was a new one to me. I felt disorientated, exposed.

I could feel the throb of his cock in my ass as he flexed without pushing. He remained still like this, flexing for about 2 or 3 minutes before he started pushing in again.

"Fucking hell Darryl, I don't think I can do this", I pleaded.

"Just let yourself get used to it", Darryl said through gritted teeth. "The first couple of inches are always the worst."

Again, I felt that this was not his first time. I had fucked girls in the ass but I had no idea what they had been going through. Then I thought back; some of those girls took it to the hilt. It must just be about training and accomodation. I literaly bit the cushion on the sofa and made a decision that I was going to go through with this, if only because I wanted to feel Darryl come in my ass. I wanted to make him come like his finace never could. Selfish? Yeah of course but in a way, I loved this man. If this was going to please him, then I was going to make sure that I would do all I could to give him that pleasure.

Although he paused a lot, flexing, I could feel him gradually pushing further and further in. Then it happened.....

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ah you jumped the gun a bit there Ed. All in good time.

It felt like something had given way inside me. The discomfort and pain ceased, replaced with a wave of pleasure running through my thighs down to my toes. My semi-flacid cock suddenly leapt to attention as my body awoke to this new pleasure.

"Oh my God Darryl, Oh my God, oh my God", I repeated.

I couldn't muster anything more eloborate than that. The pleasure I felt throughout my body was both intense and immense. I had never felt anything like it before. Darryl was obviously responding to my spasms of pleasure. I could feel his bell-end swell inside me, adding to my new-found pleasure.

"I told you if you relaxed it would be fine", he said.

"Give me more. I want more of you", I commanded.

With that he thrust deeper and deeper until finally I felt his heavy balls slap against me. I looked down at my stiff, pulsing cock and noticed the first drops of pre-cum oozing out again. Aware that he could not have any tell-tale stains on the carpet, I quickly told Darryl that I thought I might be coming again. He stopped thrusting but continued to flex inside me. He reached round and laid his fingers on my cock which was now oozing more and more pre-cum. He wiped it off my cock with his fingers and gently rubbed his come-covered digits over my lips.

"Taste good?", he asked as he started to pump again.

"Oh fucking hell, this is almost too much", I half-screamed as I started to push back on him, desperate to take all I could.

This seemed to do the trick for Darryl. I heard him moaning lowly, gutteraly. He pulled almost all the way out before slamming the whole 7 inches back in. My whole body shuddered from the impact and the pleasure his cock was visiting on my ass.

He repeated this several times, getting faster and faster, pounding my previously virgin ass into submission. I stopped pushing back and let him take me again. This went on for about a minute before one final, incredibly deep thrust where he paused and I felt every flex and pulse in his cock as he dumped the contents of his balls inside me once again. He gave me 4 good spurts before gently pulling half-way out and in again a couple of times, gently and tenderly.

As he eventually pulled out I started to raise myself up from my prone position. I felt Darryl's firm hand on my back gently push me back down. Fucking hell, I thought. Again? It was then that I felt his tongue lapping at my swollen and soaking hole. I wasn't sure what to think at first. This was pretty gross, no? But then my body once again overrode what my mind thought. His artful tongue darting in and out of my stretched hole was a beautiful climax to the lesson he had given me. He started to suck his own come out of me with strength and conviction and continued to do so for several minutes.

"Well, I told you I couldn't have any stains on the carpet", Darryl laughed.

I finally turned round to look again at this beautiful man. His face was flushed with the exertion and passion.

"Well that's a first", I stammered.

I couldn't think of anything else to say. I was pretty lost for words. I had known this guy for years and had just had him sucking his own cum out of my ass. Too fucking weird. I pulled my jeans up and made my way to the bathroom, leaving Darryl lying on the sofa cradling and massaging his weighty balls. I looked in the mirror. Apart from the same flushed look that Darryl had, I looked the same but I felt different, completely different. I felt that I could somehow see the world from the perspective of a woman now. Well at least I knew what it was to be fucked. I found a greater respect for women and what it is they take - both the pain and the intense pleasure of a well-handled cock. I rinsed my face and gave my cock, balls and ass a wash and headed back out to Darryl.

But he was gone. All that was left was a note on the sofa reading:

"Thanks a lot. Don't take this the wrong way but I think it is better if you go now rather than later. It will just be too awkward in the morning. Give me a phone later this week and we can talk things over, OK? Please take this letter with you."

I was relieved and a bit shocked at the same time. We had been so close only moments before, as close as two men can be and now all I had to show for it was a note and an abused ass. I slowly made my way home as the redness of the dawn spread through the sky, past the slumbering skyscrapers and the silenced shops. I made it home and collapsed in bed and quickly fell into a deep sleep. I was so glad that it had happened but I was sober now and the cold light of day exposed the problems of what I had done. I worried about the irony that I may have lost Darryl in the very act of bringing him as close as I possibly could.

At the time of writing I have still not spoken to Darryl, only the odd meanigless text but I often think back to that night when my friend showed me what it really meant to be a man.

END

Hope you enjoyed it. The end is always the hardest so don't be too harsh if you feel let down. I made my own cross with the constant continuations. If I continue to receive favourable responses, i will continue writing this filth but I think the next one will be a heterosexual one. It's up to you.

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So what gives? i had a few requests to finish the story and some nice feedback but as soon as it was finished ... silence. Was it a let-down? Would appreciate some more feedback please.