Themadmantraining - Martin Roberts (onlyfans)

dawnguys

Cherished Member
Media
Have any of you guys subbed to his new onlyfans (or same one but updated idk) ???
Is it worth it ? Is there any worthy NEW content on there ? I'm very close to giving him my money but i need some sort of sneak peek first...

WHAT ARE THE REVIEWS BOYS ??

Reactions: Reeming

dawnguys

Cherished Member
Media
He's an incredibly great content creator WHEN HE WANTS TO BE.
Him getting back to making that money with what he's best at is just him being brought back to his senses.
I just need to know if the content he puts on onlyfans isn't just basic non-sexy videos. I don't need jerk offs or nakedness. I need hot undies-flexing.
Anyone in here signed up yet ?

Reactions: B8BRO

jackthrwn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he posts frequently. Mostly underwear snd a few times in shorts. His bulge kind of grows in some. There are a few with amazing clear vpl. Nothing more than that, just yet. He also deleted the old nude videos that were on the page. The rest of the old content is there though.

phucka

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
he posts frequently. Mostly underwear snd a few times in shorts. His bulge kind of grows in some. There are a few with amazing clear vpl. Nothing more than that, just yet. He also deleted the old nude videos that were on the page. The rest of the old content is there though.

There were only 2 or 3 if I remember and no dick was shown. Am I correct? Also, are the videos still long?

Reactions: chrismaybell

taikotaiko

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly at this point i'll take the bulge videos, i really want to see what it looks like now since the older videos are...well old

dawnguys

Cherished Member
Media
I've seen all those before but i'm sure there's at least one person who didn't !

Now, anyone who has signed up for his account and has a paypal, DM me.