Theme evening on new science about the clitoris

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_johnschlong, Nov 23, 2007.

1. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

Jan 30, 2006
    The largest pan-European TV channel ARTE has aired a theme evening about new scientific findings about the clitoris, and about the history of masturbation.

La masturbation, histoire d'un tabou - ARTE
    Le clitoris, ce cher inconnu - ARTE
    Sexe des femmes - ARTE

They showed the acclaimed film: Le clitoris, ce chair inconnu which highlights new research about this organ.

Le Clitoris, ce cher inconnu - Accueil

Quite interesting.

I didn't know the clit was actually much bigger than previously thought.

So big:

The little tip at the top is the "clit" as commonly known; but in fact, new anatomic evidence shows it is hundreds times larger than what we thought was the clit.

They said that if you want to eat pussy, you should start by tongueing all around the clit: hard pressure on the labia majora will stimulate the clit-ends buried deep under the lips (the two most exterior arms); softer pressure on the labia minora will reach the clit-ends located beneath them; and gently circling around the vagina entrance is okay. Only after the woman begins to become wet should you start licking around the clit. Never touch it directly.
    Circle around the clit clockwise if the girl is right-handed; counter-clockwise if left-handed.

The hard pressure on the large labia was new to me.

So check out the movie or the theme pages on ARTE. Quite educational stuff.

There's a quiz about the history of masturbation too:
    Le saviez-vous? - ARTE
  2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Oct 25, 2006
    You know I understand French... but not everyone does. Sorry but these links are not helpful at all.
  3. Principessa

Gold Member

Nov 22, 2006
    I didn't click the links; but I thought everyone knew the clitoris was kinda like an iceberg. There is more of it that you don't see beneath the surface than above. :smile:

I'll PM you my phone number Tink and you can translate it for me :tongue::rolleyes:
Draft saved Draft deleted