Then Why the Hell Did You Ask Us?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just a bit tired of a certain type of poster lately. Recently, there seem to be no end of threads where some man asks the women of this forum a question, and then insults us, our integrity, and our intelligence when we answer. We take the time to think about these (usually inane) questions, consider our experiences, and those reported to us by close female friends, and answer honestly. Then, we are told that we're lying, that we're closed-minded, that we're stupid, and that we're illogical. We are spoon-fed "the truth" as the original poster (and those men with whom he agrees) see it, and told to accept it or shut up. If we protest, if we object to being insulted in this way, the venom is intensified, or the men will scurry back, claiming they never said things we can clearly quote back to them. Well, Fuck a whole lot of that! If certain men are so smart, why in the world do they bother asking us anything? Listen guys, if you already know everything about women, you don't need the unsubstantiated, untested opinions and lies of any individual woman, so stay out of our forum. Or stay in our forum, and keep making the reasonable, secure, mature men look so good.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a male playmate who used to send me links to his new myspace lady friends, and then when I actually had an opinion about them, would say, I didn't ask for an editorial.

I beg to differ. Editorial is what I do. Bear this in mind when entering a forum where there is a Helga.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i once made a gushy thread for the women who are here
to just be adults and learn,talk and be chill
and how guys literally screw it up...innocently sometimes.

i see the same threads and feel for you guys!
wish you could just have an offboard room...(idea?)
or the "ask a lady" sub forum that rawdog suggested.

someone or something has made our society insane with neediness and petulance,it isn't really any of the posters fault imo.
they are most likely hurting terribly inside,and want it to get better.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's just that you didn't come up with the answer that THEY wanted you to, and messed up their whole reason for posting :tongue:

"No, you're SO BIG that I've never seen bigger :eek:""

"No, you weren't an ass to your wife/gf. They should feel so lucky to have someone like you that they don't care how badly you treat them" :cool:

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a male playmate who used to send me links to his new myspace lady friends, and then when I actually had an opinion about them, would say, I didn't ask for an editorial.

I beg to differ. Editorial is what I do. Bear this in mind when entering a forum where there is a Helga.

Amen! :eek:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
+1.

Preach it!
If only I had first remembered to pass out choir robes. Whatcha gonna wear under yours?

I think I love you.
It's mutual.

You do it well, too. This made me smile.

i once made a gushy thread for the women who are here
to just be adults and learn,talk and be chill
and how guys literally screw it up...innocently sometimes.

i see the same threads and feel for you guys!
wish you could just have an offboard room...(idea?)
or the "ask a lady" sub forum that rawdog suggested.

someone or something has made our society insane with neediness and petulance,it isn't really any of the posters fault imo.
they are most likely hurting terribly inside,and want it to get better.
Thank you for your empathy. We have our own area, where only women who have been verified as real by our moderator can read and post. Believe me, that helps. I also think there should be an "ask the women" sub-forum, so I can ignore that kind of bullshit more easily, just like when they finally made the "Show Off" forum, and I decided never to look into it, I stopped feeling like I was inundated with insecure little boys waving their pee-pees in my face. What wold help most, however, would be if people could just wear their big girl panties a little more often, ya know? Because, the truth is, the only thing that makes the hurting get better, is digging deep, and MAKING the hurting get better. Being a misogynistic jackass solves none of it. Anyway, thanks for your perspective.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's just that you didn't come up with the answer that THEY wanted you to, and messed up their whole reason for posting :tongue:

"No, you're SO BIG that I've never seen bigger :eek:""

"No, you weren't an ass to your wife/gf. They should feel so lucky to have someone like you that they don't care how badly you treat them" :cool:
I think I want to make this my signature, and then answer all bogus threads with it. What do you think?

THIS

Great Post AE
I just wanted to say what I KNOW we were all thinking, since we ALL ALWAYS think exactly the same thoughts.

oshawabottom

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There use to be guy on this site and if you had an opinion that he didnt like he would run to one of the mods and that person would get banned. This loser got alot of people banned. The best was when the same mod told him that guys that pose for undwear ads are not celebrities,. he had a melt down it was great. Well couple months later and many more people banned, the low life got busted for being one big fraud and he himself got banned.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There use to be guy on this site and if you had an opinion that he didnt like he would run to one of the mods and that person would get banned. This loser got alot of people banned. The best was when the same mod told him that guys that pose for undwear ads are not celebrities,. he had a melt down it was great. Well couple months later and many more people banned, the low life got busted for being one big fraud and he himself got banned.

Speaking of returned trolls...you know an awful lot about the ancient history of this site for someone who supposedly only joined in Aug. 2010 and has a grand total of 10 posts to their names.

IP check ...thanks.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Well you are obviously talking about JasondawgXXX, I also find it interesting that you know so much history about events that happened so far before you joined. But just an FYI other members do not get anyone else banned; it is only the actions of the person who is banned that are responsible for a banning.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for your empathy. We have our own area, where only women who have been verified as real by our moderator can read and post. Believe me, that helps. I also think there should be an "ask the women" sub-forum, so I can ignore that kind of bullshit more easily, just like when they finally made the "Show Off" forum, and I decided never to look into it, I stopped feeling like I was inundated with insecure little boys waving their pee-pees in my face. What wold help most, however, would be if people could just wear their big girl panties a little more often, ya know? Because, the truth is, the only thing that makes the hurting get better, is digging deep, and MAKING the hurting get better. Being a misogynistic jackass solves none of it. Anyway, thanks for your perspective.

i agree they should be able to compose their
self hatred and put on big panties.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had a great time talking with some of the women on here. Subgirl, Altered, submissive have all helped me out on occasion. So thank you ladies, please don't be run off by these idiots. xoxo

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
AE, :You_Rock_Emoticon:

I have had a great time talking with some of the women on here. Subgirl, Altered, submissive have all helped me out on occasion. So thank you ladies, please don't be run off by these idiots. xoxo

You're welcome and thank you :smile:. How could we not help such a polite poster who was doing something so wonderful for his partner? :smile::smile::smile:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just a bit tired of a certain type of poster lately. Recently, there seem to be no end of threads where some man asks the women of this forum a question, and then insults us, our integrity, and our intelligence when we answer. We take the time to think about these (usually inane) questions, consider our experiences, and those reported to us by close female friends, and answer honestly. Then, we are told that we're lying, that we're closed-minded, that we're stupid, and that we're illogical. We are spoon-fed "the truth" as the original poster (and those men with whom he agrees) see it, and told to accept it or shut up. If we protest, if we object to being insulted in this way, the venom is intensified, or the men will scurry back, claiming they never said things we can clearly quote back to them. Well, Fuck a whole lot of that! If certain men are so smart, why in the world do they bother asking us anything? Listen guys, if you already know everything about women, you don't need the unsubstantiated, untested opinions and lies of any individual woman, so stay out of our forum. Or stay in our forum, and keep making the reasonable, secure, mature men look so good.

hear hear!!!:biggrin1: