Then Why the Hell Did You Ask Us?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I'm just a bit tired of a certain type of poster lately. Recently, there seem to be no end of threads where some man asks the women of this forum a question, and then insults us, our integrity, and our intelligence when we answer. We take the time to think about these (usually inane) questions, consider our experiences, and those reported to us by close female friends, and answer honestly. Then, we are told that we're lying, that we're closed-minded, that we're stupid, and that we're illogical. We are spoon-fed "the truth" as the original poster (and those men with whom he agrees) see it, and told to accept it or shut up. If we protest, if we object to being insulted in this way, the venom is intensified, or the men will scurry back, claiming they never said things we can clearly quote back to them. Well, Fuck a whole lot of that! If certain men are so smart, why in the world do they bother asking us anything? Listen guys, if you already know everything about women, you don't need the unsubstantiated, untested opinions and lies of any individual woman, so stay out of our forum. Or stay in our forum, and keep making the reasonable, secure, mature men look so good.
Tell it, sistuh! :grinning-smiley-003

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree they should be able to compose their
self hatred and put on big panties.
:biggrin1: That made me giggle. Thank you.

I have had a great time talking with some of the women on here. Subgirl, Altered, submissive have all helped me out on occasion. So thank you ladies, please don't be run off by these idiots. xoxo
Ohhhh, I don't think I'm going anywhere. There are lots of awesome people with whom to interact here.

You're welcome and thank you :smile:. How could we not help such a polite poster who was doing something so wonderful for his partner? :smile::smile::smile:
Seconded!

hear hear!!!:biggrin1:
And what will you be wearing under YOUR choir robes? I hear Dragonfly20 has a good suggestion.
Not a damn thing! :eek::tongue:
You never disappoint.
Must be that time of the month again. :biggrin1: :spankme:
*shakes her fist at you*:tongue:

AE.... :love:

To help counter the trolls and misogynists, I have to keep reminding myself of the mostly fabulous people frequenting this forum.

Thankfully the goodies still outnumber the undesirables.
You're very right! There are a lot of great people and personalities here.

Tell it, sistuh! :grinning-smiley-003
You sound incredibly reasonable and mature. I hear you look good in choir robes, but I only have short cassocks left. Will you still go commando like the others?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just a bit tired of a certain type of poster lately. Recently, there seem to be no end of threads where some man asks the women of this forum a question, and then insults us, our integrity, and our intelligence when we answer. We take the time to think about these (usually inane) questions, consider our experiences, and those reported to us by close female friends, and answer honestly. Then, we are told that we're lying, that we're closed-minded, that we're stupid, and that we're illogical. We are spoon-fed "the truth" as the original poster (and those men with whom he agrees) see it, and told to accept it or shut up. If we protest, if we object to being insulted in this way, the venom is intensified, or the men will scurry back, claiming they never said things we can clearly quote back to them. Well, Fuck a whole lot of that! If certain men are so smart, why in the world do they bother asking us anything? Listen guys, if you already know everything about women, you don't need the unsubstantiated, untested opinions and lies of any individual woman, so stay out of our forum. Or stay in our forum, and keep making the reasonable, secure, mature men look so good.

That's because women are all the same... how dare we not know that:tongue:

It has gotten a little old lately seeing thread after thread of women do this, women are stupid, I give up on women, blah, blah, blah. The truth is I could sit around all day saying men suck and how everything they do is stupid and makes no sense, but obviously I realize ALL men are not the same, just like all women are not the same. If people continue to date the same type of person they are going to get the same outcome in their relationships.

I have had a great time talking with some of the women on here. Subgirl, Altered, submissive have all helped me out on occasion. So thank you ladies, please don't be run off by these idiots. xoxo

That's because you are so very nice and not so very creepy:tongue:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And what will you be wearing under YOUR choir robes? I hear Dragonfly20 has a good suggestion.

I am feeling like wearing my Betty Boop undie..her face always makes my ass look a tat bigger...

and I feel like its time to extend some love to that luscious behind ..LOL:biggrin1:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Sing it out Sister! Amen!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You sound incredibly reasonable and mature.
Ah, I thank you. You impress me as an straightshooting woman of much good sense and little nonsense, so I take that as a high compliment indeed.

I hear you look good in choir robes, but I only have short cassocks left. Will you still go commando like the others?
Well commando is the only way to fly under such vestments. I could tell some tales of how I used to entertain myself during long sermons when I actually was a choir member, :mischievous: . . . . but I digress.

A short cassock? I suppose if that's all you have. *sigh* I have fine sturdy legs, but I guess it really depends on how short a cassock. Wouldn't want to scandalize the congregants now. :wink:

At any rate, "altar boy" is not really a good look for me. Surely you can come up with something more befitting my dignified bearing and powerful basso profundo?

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally I've always thought the title "Women's Issues" was a poor choice. With any forum you do your best to make some useful sections so people can find what they want. this site has a lot of those, where the name clearly indicates the intent, and people know what to expect if they choose to read and where to post. However, there are a number of forums where this is not the case. I see these very common "ask women" threads being very similar to the "show off" threads that have thankfully been moved to their own section. While I'm not advocating any particular action, if these threads were moved into a forum of their own I would happily avoid it. These questions are rarely about engaging women about their experience; like the "show off" threads they are almost always trolling for particular responses, and are hardly subtle about it. Plus, as has been noticed, how many times can people ask the same question that has been already been discussed ad nauseum. Maybe there should be a forum called "Redundant".

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, useful idiots do have a purpose.

Or stay in our forum, and keep making the reasonable, secure, mature men look so good.

I find them irritating too but I guess I should thank them.
I have never had so many sexy women tell me how good I look.
:smile:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Amen AE.

My idea:
Create the Get Validated by a (Fake) Woman subforum. The tell-me-I've-got-a-big-dick crowd can have a ball with the I'm-a-woman-no-really-give-me-something-to-jerk-off-to group

And hopefully leave the rest of us alone.