Theory about big cocks

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yep.

it's a secret that most sexual old wives' takes are true, despite having no evidence to back them up...

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
Unfortunately, there is no way to know if one's cock is big or not. Since I saw many, many cocks in my life, I can tell you that big cocks are difficult to find and sometimes big boners are ashamed of having got it. That's a pity. I am proud of my cock and would like to share it and compare it with other guys.

I agree completely. The truth is, a lot of guys with big ones are shy, reluctant, introverted, and unlikely to have their penis photographed. . . In the gay world, I think it relates to NOT wanting to be 'the guy with the big one'. . . its probably fun at first, until you realize that you are wanted for your cock, and not your soul.

The trolls on here will LOL, OMG, LOL at me when I say that. . . but its true. The trolls project what THEY would do if THEY had a big dick. . because they are obsessed with it. I have always said, thank GOD science hasn't come up with a way to do silicone penile implants like they do with tits. . . we would have a bunch of fools wandering around with literal horse cocks, wondering why no one wants to be with them. Troll on, trolls. You voices are weak and sad.

D

deleted936015

Why has there been so much grave digging going on lately???
The hardware have a sale on shovels???

crisscrossspoon

Expert Member
Media
I agree completely. The truth is, a lot of guys with big ones are shy, reluctant, introverted, and unlikely to have their penis photographed. . .

Oh yes, far less likely to show off. It's not like the Internet, or gay men in particular, glorify an extremely large penis. Everyone shuns people with large penises and laughs at them. It's common knowledge that every man swinging double-digits is a wart-faced, balding pudgster living in the Himalayas chopping firewood and cooking every meal by the fireplace.

I think it relates to NOT wanting to be 'the guy with the big one'

Oh definitely. Men never enjoy having a large penis.

its probably fun at first, until you realize that you are wanted for your cock, and not your soul

And we keep on assuming and making excuses.

The trolls on here will LOL, OMG, LOL at me when I say that

I'm loling at you. I legitimately think you have a substantially under average intelligence for an adult (I assume you are one, but they way you speak...who knows).

The trolls project what THEY would do if THEY had a big dick

Wow, you really hit the nail on the head again didn't you? Because you never see guys with huge penises showing off on the Internet. No, only guys with tiny dicks do that. If you gave a big dick to every average or small guy, they'd all become shy, socially awkward recluses. It's just facts, right?

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
Dear Group. Don't feed trolls. They seem to multiply. I wish they would seek help for their self loathing shame. But they can only help themselves. Brighter days ahead! I know I'm right. I certainly don't need a troll to validate me. They feed off negative thoughts. Then they project their self hatred at others. Bless them. They can't help themselves. Poor poor trolls.

crisscrossspoon

Expert Member
Media
Dear Group. Don't feed trolls. They seem to multiply. I wish they would seek help for their self loathing shame. But they can only help themselves. Brighter days ahead! I know I'm right. I certainly don't need a troll to validate me. They feed off negative thoughts. Then they project their self hatred at others. Bless them. They can't help themselves. Poor poor trolls.

Dear you,

Shut the fuck up.

Sincerely,

Everyone who isn't you.

D

deleted936015

I thought trolls had purple and lived under bridges...
How do they get the internet? Or power to run their laptop or charge their phones?
Whats the address for their phone bill to goto?
So confused

D

deleted936015

Opps my bad forgot to put in Hair... Purple hair! So silly

And if no1 feeds them, wont they just get hungry?