Theory of the Large Penis

dv8edthots: I was talking with one of my friends, and she was telling me about this "theory of the large penis" she'd read on the net with which she happened to agree. And I thought I'd post it here to find out what everyone thought.

She stated it similarly as follows:
"When you find a man with a large penis, you want to keep him. A woman caring about the size of man's penis is not the same as a man caring about the size of a woman's breasts. Large or small, they sag with time and gravity whereas a large penis is there to stay."

It seems to ring true to me (barring ED or other physical or psychological problems that cause impotence). Anyway, thanks. I was just curious. :D

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess its just accepted that our bodies will decay to some degree, and breasts fall under that rule. Of course I'm not a guy that will only go after a girl based on her looks. A smart personality along with a decent figure is good enough to catch my eye, so while breasts make me pay attention, they aren't a deal breaker by any means.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a good theory. Of course, it may not apply to size queens like me who deliberately seek out large guys. But I would say that all girls tend to want to hang onto a good thing, so to speak :)

~Aly

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by alysen6@Feb 7 2005, 10:28 PM
I think it's a good theory. Of course, it may not apply to size queens like me who deliberately seek out large guys. But I would say that all girls tend to want to hang onto a good thing, so to speak :)
[post=280982]Quoted post[/post]​
I agree... when a girl finds a large guy (who also knows how to use it) she would definitely want to keep him...

Deb:
Originally posted by godiluvabig1+Feb 8 2005, 12:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(godiluvabig1 &#064; Feb 8 2005, 12:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alysen6@Feb 7 2005, 10:28 PM
I think it&#39;s a good theory. Of course, it may not apply to size queens like me who deliberately seek out large guys. But I would say that all girls tend to want to hang onto a good thing, so to speak :)
[post=280982]Quoted post[/post]​
I agree... when a girl finds a large guy (who also knows how to use it) she would definitely want to keep him...
[post=281060]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I guess that&#39;s why a girl will stay with a guy even if he&#39;s a real asshole. Sure, all of her friends think it&#39;s because she LOVES him, when reality he&#39;s hung like a stallion and she&#39;s keeping it a total secret. :lol:

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
That&#39;s what I always think too Deb hehe. Anyway, I guess all girls will try to keep a large guy because of the symbol of masculinity, maybe increased likelihood of pregnancy and because they get the same big penis anytime they want some action. :D

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It&#39;s definitely fair to say that although breast size and penis size are often treated as similar, the former is probably more useful for attracting lovers and the latter is better at satisfying a lover in a relationship. Obviously there&#39;s exceptions either way (guys who can get girls because they&#39;re rumoured/known to be huge and guys who idolise large-breasted women enough to want to really hold on to them).
I doubt it has much to do with masculinity or pregnancy and everything to do with straightforward sex.

Another big difference is there are thousands more women with large breasts (increasing everyday due to cosmetic surgery) so it&#39;s much rarer quality than a 10"+ schlong.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
They are treated as similar, and that&#39;s another thing. Breast size is nothing, penis size is a more personal thing, you can gauge breast size just by looking but penis size is a more private, personal thing. That&#39;s why when I told my gf my size I didn&#39;t ask her her breast size and never had prior to then. She was surprised why I hadn&#39;t asked before, I said I didn&#39;t really care, I already knew they were big. Turns out &#39;big&#39; is 36DD ;)

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by TragicWhiteKnight@Feb 8 2005, 07:43 AM
Another big difference is there are thousands more women with large breasts (increasing everyday due to cosmetic surgery) so it&#39;s much rarer quality than a 10"+ schlong.
[post=281072]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ll be scared of the day it moves from pills to cosmetic enhancements for guys.

heh, Knight, I&#39;d say 36DD just might be a bit on the big side :)

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
Breast size also doesn&#39;t directly affect sex. Whether or not you believe size matters it no doubt affects how sex is in a positive or negative manner. Breasts are typically just pretty to look at or nice to hold and their size doesn&#39;t affect sex.

Plus as Knight pointed out...penis size is basically hidden, its a mystery. Makes it kind of more interesting for some people.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a sucker for big boobs...

this is strictly my personal experience... and opinion...

a woman with larger breasts are just far more feminine to me, and sexually they do make a difference to me..

nothing feels the same as a 38DD woman being on top of you and putting her boob into your face.

Then there is that comfort factor as well...whenever I felt insecure, a woman with large breasts just tends to help ease it off .....this one am not sure, but the 2 women I been with who had really large boobs did just that.............. but it also may have something to do that they were at that time a gf.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I dunno... I mean, I&#39;m no Godzilla, yet at the same time, I prefer women because they&#39;re "emotionally satisfying".

Yeah, bodies are great things. Whether they&#39;re the be-all and end all is another thing altogether.

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
In a previous relationship I have stayed with a guy who was completely wrong for me just becuase I was addicted to his cock. So I can easily understand how it could work.

Cart2579

Just Browsing
Media
I believe this theory is true, when women find themselves a well-hung guy that is also a great lover, they tend to want to hang on to them, even if its wrong. Take my ex for example, we had great sex, even though she could only take about 7 of my 8.5", very fullfilling and multi-O for her, but at the same time I had to be very careful and understanding with my size. At first, I thought, "Who&#39;s the MAN" but after a while it became very frustrating, for me to really enjoy sex I need to deep stroke it and with her it just wasn&#39;t possible. That was one of the reasons why I broke up with her, there were many others, but cutting to the point, when I broke up with her, she was very pissed, called me every name in the book and some I didn&#39;t even knowed existed and wouldn&#39;t even talk to me after. But later I found out from one of her friends the reason she was so pissed at me was because I took my big dick away from her. I guess that was the only reason she kept me around. And from what I understand, she&#39;s still bitter, after a year and a half. I guess she hasn&#39;t found my replacement.

iwfuutaudls: i have personally found that, to women, penis thickness matters more than penis length. my dick has measured as low as 8.1 inches in length and it has maxed out at 8.5 inches in length. these measurements were all conducted using a transparent school ruler and simply letting the ruler rest on my absolutely fully erect penis for a minute and recording the read-out.

as most of the females on this site will say. my length is definitely big, but it is certainly not colossal. however, the circumference of the shaft of my penis varies from a minimum of 8 inches to a maximum of 8.25 inches, also under fully erect conditions. this i measured by lubricating my bare penis and taking 3 plastic zip-ties and tightening each one of them until i feel the skin on my penis beginning to be pinched. the first of the zip-ties was placed on the shaft behind my balls, the second was placed 3 inches up the shaft, and the third was placed 6 inches up she shaft. then, carefully sliding the zip-ties off my penis without tightening them further and measuring each of their circumferences with a tape measure.

long story cut short, all of the girls i have been with have been absolutely addicted to the girth/thickness of my cock. and, to my shame, i have abused their addiction on a couple occasions. i truly apologize to all the ladies out there. us men can be worse than pigs sometimes.