Therapy

sartorius

Experimental Member
Media
Tracy was my therapist that I had been seeing for awhile. She was about 50 and had nice pert tits and had been part of many of my hottest fantasies. We had recently had a session on sexuality and I had revealed that I was turned on by group sexual encounters, especially with a female and another male. She had asked at that time whether i had any interest in sex with another male given this context. I had responded that i had always fantasized of sharing another guy, especially if he was endowed, with another woman.

Subsequent to that session, i received a call from tracy and she asked if i minded if we met at her home office as she had car troubles. I agreed and when I arrived, she answered the door wearing a low cut blouse and tight jeans. She led me to her office and as I went in I noticed another guy sitting on the couch. She introduced me to chris, who was 24, and explained that we both had common issues and she wanted for us to work together. we agreed.

She started by asking chris to go into his story. He related that he was also interested in exploring sex with another male, especially with a woman involved and that this was a feature of many of his jerk off fantasies. He related that he had only once as a teen, jerked off with his friend and that this had been a turn on.

I related that I had never had any experience with another male but fantasized and jerked off many times to the thought of jerking and sucking a large cock, especially with another female involved.

Tracy asked if we would mind trying an exercise and she asked us to each take our clothes off and introduce our bodies to eachother. She asked chris to begin. I watched as chris removed his shirt and pants revealing a fit body. I noticed that there was already a considerable bulge in his underwear.

I noticed tracy staring raptly at the bulge and chris slowly took his underwear off revealing a half erect and rather large cock and shaved balls. It must have been at least 5 inches half erect.

"how does it make you feel looking at chris"? tracy asked of me.

"It makes me turned on looking at that big cock. I want to see it fully erect".

She then asked me to remove my clothes and I undid my shirt and pants as both of them watched. I removed my underwear and revealed my normal sized cock that was almost fully erect.

I noticed that chris' cock had gotten harder and was now at about 8 inches. I noticed that tracy was transfixed by his cock and was all but staring at it.

She now wanted us to jerk off together and chris began to stroke his cock which was now fully erect. He slowly rubbed his cock and I joined in stroking my erect cock. as we stroked together I noticed tracy undoing her blouse. Chris moaned stroking his swollen cock as tracy revealed her twin peaks, nipples hard already. we stroked our cocks, my attention switching from his huge cock to her lithe body as she undid her pants and underwear revealing a shave pussy. She began to masturbate and chris rose up and came closer, stroking his cock within inches of my face, tracy moaned and chris let go of his cock and beckoned me to stroke it. I put my hand around his thich shaft and began stroking my first cock. My hand was jerking my cock furiously as I stroked his cock. tracy moaned fingering her twat. I brought his engorged cock head to my mouth an began to lick it, swirling my tongue around his shaft. He moaned and precum began to flow onto my tongue. Tracy came over and I held his cock while she licked along his cock head. we began to both run our tongues together over his head and met for a wet kiss before working the long shaft. chris moaned as we suck and licked his balls and tracy opened her mouth and took in at least half his cock.

sartorius

Experimental Member
Media
she began sucking his cock working her way down his shaft while I licked his balls and jerked my cock. she managed to engulf his entire shaft and i heard her gag a bit she then held his cock out to me and I began by licking his cock head and the took in half his cock. I worked his cock in and out of my mouth as tracy went down on my cock licking and sucking the entire length.
I managed to work 3/4 of his length in my mouth as tracy got up and sat on her couch and beckoned for us to come over. she grabbed both of our cocks and stoked them as she lick our cockheads together. she rubbed our cocks together and then she swallowed chros whole and then myself. She forced both cocks into her mouth managing to fit at least 2 inches of each inside her mouth.