There are no fat people in heaven.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here you go Snoozie! :smile:

man... I was looking forward to going to Hell... but not now if it's just going to be a bunch of fatties.

my honest opinion: it's funny anyone would be surprised that someone else would think this. Because in the current social climate it's not okay to get on someone's case for being fat but it is still perfectly fine to get on their case for something equally inconsequential, like having lots of sex, or using recreational drugs in the privacy of their own homes, well then it's fine to assume this latter group of people are going to burn in the fiery pit. Because all these Christian hobbyists like to pick and choose their own morality, naturally they assume the things that they don't do or the things that are currently trendy to denounce are the REALLY bad things. Other stuff that they enjoy doing... like all-you-can-eat dinners at Red Lobster, or skipping on tithing so you can spend all your money on expensive shoes, or working on the Sabbath, or being a lazy slob sitting around using the internet all day... THAT stuff probably isn't really as abominable as the Bible makes it sound... we can let that stuff slide. Masturbation... that's iffy. It may still be wrong but as long as nobody knows we're doing it, it's probably okay.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like Susan better if she lost 50 pounds, other than that, I think she's great.

50? That's not nearly enough. God hath commanded me to weigh less than my IQ, which, at this point, is somewhere north of my shoe size but south of the average daily temperature of Belize.

btw, just noticed your Arlington pics in your gallery. LPSG chicks are way hotter than Westboro Baptist ones, apparently.

Agreed, DC_DEEP is quite the hot chick.

Here you go Snoozie! :smile:

TY madam, muchly. :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
There are juggling monkeys, though, or so I've heard.

Don't worry, they have ellipticals and Weight Watchers' meetings in purgatory. I imagine if you work hard enough to be a thin person, you'll go to heaven at the apocalypse. Good luck with that.

There's already a spot in the seventh circle of hell reserved for the likes of you.
After being inactive all my life.. you think I'm going to do anything but eat more to get in?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She's right you know...
  • Seventh Circle. This circle houses the violent. Its entry is guarded by the Minotaur, and it is divided into three rings:
    • Outer ring, housing the violent against people and property, who are immersed in Phlegethon, a river of boiling blood, to a level commensurate with their sins. The Centaurs, commanded by Chiron, patrol the ring. The centaur Nessus guides the poets along Phlegethon and across a ford in the river. (Canto XII)
    • Middle ring: In this ring are the suicides, who are transformed into gnarled thorny bushes and trees. They are torn at by the Harpies. Unique among the dead, the suicides will not be bodily resurrected after the final judgment, having given their bodies away through suicide. Instead they will maintain their bushy form, with their own corpses hanging from the limbs. Dante breaks a twig off of one of the bushes and hears the tale of Pier delle Vigne, who committed suicide after falling out of favor with Emperor Frederick II. The other residents of this ring are the profligates, who destroyed their lives by destroying the means by which life is sustained (i.e. money and property). They are perpetually chased by ferocious dogs through the thorny undergrowth. (Canto XIII) The trees are a metaphor; in life the only way of the relief of suffering was through pain (i.e. suicide) and in Hell, the only form of relief of the suffering is through pain (breaking of the limbs to bleed).
    • Inner ring: The violent against God (blasphemers), the violent against nature (sodomites), and the violent against art (usurers), all reside in a desert of flaming sand with fiery flakes raining from the sky. The blasphemers lie on the sand, the usurers sit, and the sodomites wander about in groups. Dante converses with two Florentine sodomites from different groups: Brunetto Latini, a poet; and Iacopo Rusticucci, a politician. (Cantos XIV through XVI) Those punished here for usury include Florentines Catello di Rosso Gianfigliazzi, Ciappo Ubriachi, and Giovanni di Buiamonte, and Paduans Reginaldo degli Scrovegni and Vitaliano di Iacopo Vitaliani.
Sounds rather like Club Med to me.

You are SO cool, jason!

Mmmm don't you just love religion?

Not saying you meant it in this sense, but has the world "religion" ended up becoming a synonym for "Christianity" in the US?

The other day I had to take my grandmother to the emergency room, and as we were waiting a nurse came up and had us answer a few questions.

One of the questions was: "What religion do you practice?" My grandmother being from Thailand and not being able understand English 100% of the time needed the question repeated, so the nurse asked again and started to list "examples" such as Baptist, Presbyterian, Catholic, etc.

That really ticked me off, but my grandmother told her that she was sticking with Buddha for the time being and that made me feel a lot better. :tongue:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
50? That's not nearly enough. God hath commanded me to weigh less than my IQ, which, at this point, is somewhere north of my shoe size but south of the average daily temperature of Belize.

To hell with dieting -- go to a Mensa boot camp and boost the IQ!!

No, I was quite sincere. Sometimes I completely miss altercations and disagreements because I don't see the thread that caused them. I was actually worried there for a bit but truly relieved your comment was simply facetious.

What, now you think I have to lose 50 pounds? :tongue:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of the questions was: "What religion do you practice?" My grandmother being from Thailand and not being able understand English 100% of the time needed the question repeated, so the nurse asked again and started to list "examples" such as Baptist, Presbyterian, Catholic, etc.

That was probably a registrar, not a nurse, and they're asking that so they know if you start to die which church they should call.

You can't expect everyone to be PC-saavy enough to know how to express every question in a way that it offends noone. I always found that question awkward to ask myself.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What, now you think I have to lose 50 pounds? :tongue:

Well, d'uh! I mean geez, Ryan doesn't want to be in Hell with all of us fatties. So if we are going to hang with Ryan, we need to accommodate his tastes. :wink:

So, you need to lose at least 50 lbs., maybe 60. And I'll work on losing 90, ok?

And if neither of us feels like doing it, and there are plenty of reasons not to lose weight, and you can see this for a self-esteem booster...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too many fra diavolo dishes.
ROTFLMAO :lmao:

Not saying you meant it in this sense, but has the world "religion" ended up becoming a synonym for "Christianity" in the US? Regrettably I think it has always been used that way. :redface:
The other day I had to take my grandmother to the emergency room, and as we were waiting a nurse came up and had us answer a few questions. One of the questions was: "What religion do you practice?" My grandmother being from Thailand and not being able understand English 100% of the time needed the question repeated, so the nurse asked again and started to list "examples" such as Baptist, Presbyterian, Catholic, etc.

That really ticked me off, but my grandmother told her that she was sticking with Buddha for the time being and that made me feel a lot better. :tongue:
It's not meant to be offensive. The reason they ask that question in all US hospitals is because some people when near death like to have a religious leader of their choosing come to pray with/for them.

Is your grandmother okay now? :confused:

To hell with dieting -- go to a Mensa boot camp and boost the IQ!!
Fuck that! I'd spend all day reading and never get to have sex again! :tongue:

I'd have to lose 15 pounds to reach NIC_160IQ's, IQ and an additional 25 pounds to reach mine. :redface::eek: I'm not saying I wouldn't look better to some of the more shallow men on this site at that weight; but I'm not living my life to please shallow men. :cool:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I'd have to lose 15 pounds to reach NIC_160IQ's, IQ and an additional 25 pounds to reach mine. :redface::eek: I'm not saying I wouldn't look better to some of the more shallow men on this site at that weight; but I'm not living my life to please shallow men. :cool:

Hmmm, and how much depth does a size queen have? :cool: